Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

George ‘The Animal’ Steele dead at 79

Started by jbcarol, February 17, 2017, 12:55:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

TheRazorback500

RIP George. Crazy joker thru and thru ;D

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

DeltaBoy

REST IN PEACE He was always a hit at the Children Hospitals.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

husker71

I hope some of you will go to youtube and listen to some of his after wrestling interview. Very intelligent man and a heck of a performer.  His time with the Elizabeth angle is among the best I have seen.

Hogwop

At least we aren't talking about losing another one too early, as he was nearing 80. RIP Mr.Steele, you're one of the unforgetables
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/NYTSports/status/833964992290488320

QuoteMr. Steele, who had dyslexia, earned a master's degree from Central Michigan University and went on to teach high school in the Detroit area, where he moonlighted in sports-entertainment promotions...

Throughout much of his career, he continued to teach high school and coach football in Madison Heights, where he would return for Monday practices after weekend wrestling appearances at Madison Square Garden.

He retired from wrestling in the late 1980s after learning that he had Crohn's disease. He devoted much of his time after that to motivational speaking, spiritual testimony and promoting awareness of the disease. He later moved to Cocoa Beach...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DeltaBoy