Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone want updates on the basketball game?

Started by Boarcephus, December 06, 2005, 07:06:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfankb

back out. sitting next to townes who has been out since early and has an ice pack on his knee

hogfankb

someone has to get the ball after hill blocks or makes them miss!!!

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

corndo

This game will end the same way it does for all baring the name Nutt when faced against superior talent - in a moral victory.

HogHeathen

corndo

Squealers

Ronnie slams and I felt that here in Bentonville

Hognob

If it takes a large loud crowd behind them for this team to give maximum effort they will be in serious trouble in SEC road games.

Squealers

corndo

corndo

Squealers

-     Valerie Bertinelli and her rock star husband,     Eddie Van Halen, are divorcing after 24 years of marriage, Bertinelli's publicist confirmed Tuesday.

Just a game diversion

Squealers

Hognob

hogfankb

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US! WHY CAN'T WE PLAY HARD!

Squealers

corndo

Is our perimeter D that bad or are they just hitting ridiculous shots? - I have to listen to it on the internet.

Hognob

I think Hill is exhausted.  I think we should try getting the ball to Brewer in the middle of that zone. H ave him attack from about 15 ft.

Squealers

Quote from: corndo on December 06, 2005, 08:50:12 pm
Is our perimeter D that bad or are they just hitting ridiculous shots? - I have to listen to it on the internet.

Both

Hognob

They are hitting some good shots, some are wide open.

hogfankb

we better win this game! but how many of these "well we won but we should have won by a lot more" for these guys to get off their ass

corndo

Squealers

hogfankb

hogfankb

Squealers

corndo

Squealers

If I was Texas State, I would do nothing but 3 pointers down the stretch

corndo

Squealers

Squealers

Too bad Hill wont get a chance to break the record

AlmightyHog

Squealers

corndo

corndo

Squealers

This will be an UGLY victory, but it will be a win. 

hogfankb

corndo

Quote from: HogWildFun on December 06, 2005, 08:55:58 pm
This will be an UGLY victory, but it will be a win.

We have gotten good at those.

Squealers

hogfankb

i was working on my free throws at the gym tonight. think i could get a scholy

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Squealers

Quote from: hogfankb on December 06, 2005, 08:57:08 pm
i was working on my free throws at the gym tonight. think i could get a scholy

naw, save your effort and walk-on, I am sure you are over qualified as you are

hogfankb

good steal. wow who knew ferguson could get up that high

AlmightyHog

Both of them. But I was referring to the Hogs hopefully they are just not up for this game.

Squealers

hogfankb