Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Idea! Thanks for separating football and basketball

Started by tolerati, April 26, 2007, 08:59:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

vstar

coach, my back hurts

mountainhog

Agree, this is awesome. 

Will be nice to come here and get away from all the nuttspeak!

yraciv

pignatious

This is much needed. I get kind of tired of talking about the football debacle. Let's hear it for the return of fast paced, pressing, hard nosed basketball! I am excited about Razorback basketball again. Go Hogs and good luck to Coach Pelphrey!
Freedom is never free.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: pignatious on April 26, 2007, 10:30:25 pm
This is much needed. I get kind of tired of talking about the football debacle. Let's hear it for the return of fast paced, pressing, hard nosed basketball! I am excited about Razorback basketball again. Go Hogs and good luck to Coach Pelphrey!
I second this sentiment!

Pignominious

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on April 26, 2007, 10:31:26 pm
Quote from: pignatious on April 26, 2007, 10:30:25 pm
I second this sentiment!

me too.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

cardinalhawg

I agree that it is good to have a separate forum, especially since Hogville has so many posters and viewers.  Perhaps there good even be two football forums with one being about Houston Nutt, Mitch Mustain, Gus Malzahn and everything related to them, and then another football forum for things other than them.

boarhog12

Thanks Mods. I was about to quit Hogville. Some of the MMQB post made me feel like I needed a shower.

hogtusk

Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MF

"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed." ~ Abraham Lincoln

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

mbgrulz

i like it. i am a BBall fan 1st, and i am getting sick of hearing the football saga. FB will play out the way it should. HDN won't win 10 games again, and he'll be canned. until then, we need to quit acting like crazies and bring some respect back to our program.

i like the separation.

hawgchill

TOTAL Agreeance on this forum..
Now I can read WAAAAAAY more of Shakin'Bacon and BiggusPiggus..
For YEARS,IMHO-the BEST/Most HONEST Hawg info in the state!

:Peace/Profit$:   chillin'Dylan

Ironhawg

I am a fan of all Hog sports, but all the negativity surrounding the football program and a certain head coach whose name I will not use here just about caused me to quit Razorback message boards for good.  I like having a place to come to where I don't have to see all the soap opera stuff.

razorvision

Agreed!  I think it's a good idea to separate the two sports...

Go Hogs!
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.

Proud Hog

Me too.I do not like to talk about the negative.I like to talk about something positive for a change.

MDH

The two new forums are great!  I haven't even clicked on MMQB in a few days now.  I feel refreshed.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul