Supplying Others Suggestions Anonymously   ;D

TDHawgs

Shredding Offenses Sacking Aggressively

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Bebop on April 27, 2016, 10:29:27 am
Apples and Oranges, man. I prefer oranges.  ;D

Supplying Others Suggestions Anonymously   ;D

My bad.  I got you.

This was a to-mat-toe vs to-mah-toe sort of thing.
;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

To the last few posters who actually made the effort to create meaning with the acronym, kudos.
They're good.
I went for absurdity, silly me.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

longpig

Quote from: TDHawgs on April 27, 2016, 10:54:07 am
Shredding Offenses Sacking Aggressively

Straight Outa South Arkansas
Don't be scared, be smart.

bennyl08

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 27, 2016, 03:02:07 am
Niiiiccceeeee.

At the risk of being a jerk, you should probably add a "V".

I'll give it a go:

Myriad  Cornucopias Triangulating Effervescently Luxuriously Violent Insomniac's Nightmares Siam Ochre Stipulating Asymmetrical Aqueducts Grendel's Inherently Monstrous

There was supposed to be a "very". Fixed now.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: LR HAWG on April 26, 2016, 10:38:14 pm
Chief KeeF aka SOSA  (yes that reads 56M views)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE

Hahaha I know about chief keef and how he is or knows somebody called Sosa, just didn't think that's what agim was named after... So random

razorbacker3

Stud of South Arkansas

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: razorbacker3 on April 27, 2016, 08:52:42 pm
Stud of South Arkansas

This is one's pretty good.

You know who really looks like chief keef? The 2017 basketball commit Darius hall

bennyl08

Quote from: razorbacker3 on April 27, 2016, 08:52:42 pm
Stud of South Arkansas

Humor score: 0
Actually being a good source of the nickname SOSA score: 10/10
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Iwastherein1969

Can't wait for McTelvin to 'de-cleat' #7 who plays for LSU...I can see it now, Fournette hasn't a clue who this freshman DE is for Arkansas so he's going to challenge him mano y mano....big mistake Leonard, the former Hope Bobcat is going to put you on queer street somewhere down in the french quarter when he hits you...and yes, I know the game is in Fayetteville
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Ted77

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 26, 2016, 05:37:54 am

Any of the following:

SOSA:   Strength Of Support Assessment
SOSA:   Smoking On Something Amazing
SOSA:   Spin Off Sub-Account
SOSA:   Southern Online Scholarship Application

I guess you can pick the one you like.

To opposing QB's it might mean "Some Other Saturday Afternoon."

Hoggish1

No worries about our tackles.  They should be worrying about their tackles.

fullfan

Sorry O-line Sacked Again!
Swim Or Spin Agent.

FraggleHog

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on April 23, 2016, 01:16:00 pm
Looks like he's going to see the field immediately.  His pass rush has been unstoppable.  Kind of makes me worry about our Left tackle on offense.

Sosa making our LT look silly is not a knock on our LT. He's going to make most if not all tackles look silly during his college career. Hes a shorter, larger framed Jadeveon Clowney... This guy is a special talent and we're very lucky to have him on our roster.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

KlubhouseKonnected

Southeastern Offenses Suffering Anxiety
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

ChromDome35

If he's as great as everyone thinks he is, then enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last 4 years.  $$$$$

sigpooie

d lines up crowd goes soooooooooooooooo till play ends with sosa hit and crowd goes saaaaaaaa
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/747794559854338048

QuoteDE McTelvin Agim, Arkansas

...he showed plenty of potential during spring drills. The Razorbacks return most of their defensive line from last season, but Agim has a high ceiling and should get every opportunity to be a vital piece of the defensive line rotation. ...don't be shocked to see Agim solidify himself as one of the conference's standout freshmen by midseason.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Seebs

Some Ocra Sounds Alright
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Seebs on June 28, 2016, 10:28:30 am
Some Ocra Sounds Alright

I don't know any southerner that spells Okra with a "c".
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 28, 2016, 10:30:11 am

(Golf clap)
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Mark_Freeman

Hoggish1

He meant Orca...

Vantage 8 dude

Today's ARDEMGAZ article on Sosa is a very good one indeed. While some of this young man's challenges have already been discussed, it's always good to be reminded that ultimately it's not where a person starts that's important; rather it's where they're headed and actually end up that marks the person. This young man has already faced they type adversity that some of us only read or hear about but never (thank goodness) actually have to experience. If for nothing else THAT makes him one of my absolute favorite Hogs even before he plays one down of football.

The NewEra

I read several comparisons here of Sosa to Clowney.  When it comes to character, work ethic and drive I don't see any comparison.  Sosa wins those hands down in my opinion.  When Sosa leaves after his Junior year he will be a first round draft pick easily and an Arkansas Legend barring injuries.

Right now Sosa is carrying 28 Credit hours into his Fall semester.  He's well on the way to having his degree when he goes Pro after three years.  You don't accomplish that without being Uncommon.

younghog

Great read in ArDemGaz on Sosa..

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/jun/29/problem-solved-troubled-childhood-did-n/?f=sports

--
An early graduate with a 3.8 grade-point average from Hope High School, Agim will carry about 28 college credit hours into his freshman season with the intention of graduating in three years. He also was a consensus top 100 national football prospect courted by major powers across the country and the defensive gem of the Razorbacks' Class of 2016.
--

--
Giddens got a job in Hope, and that's where Hope Coach Jay Turley entered the picture. Turley promised Agim, then about 6-2, 220 pounds, he would help get his name out on the college recruiting scene.

"His focus on where he needed to be and how to get there was way more mature than most kids his age," Turley said. "He had a goal for himself that he set at a very young age."

The goal: To be great.

--

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/758331613931593728

QuoteHere are 10 true freshmen expected to contribute right away.

DE McTelvin Agim, Arkansas

When Agim committed to his home-state Razorbacks, he instantly became a superstar. The defensive end added a fifth recruiting star during the 2015 offseason and is poised to be an instant contributor for Bret Bielema's defense. Agim likely will not start behind a bevy of experienced starters on the defensive line, but he is likely to get into games. Agim is listed at 6-foot-3 and 285 pounds, but he ran a freaky 11.6 100-meter dash while in high school.

supersaint

Quote from: The NewEra on June 29, 2016, 10:49:48 am
I read several comparisons here of Sosa to Clowney.  When it comes to character, work ethic and drive I don't see any comparison.  Sosa wins those hands down in my opinion.  When Sosa leaves after his Junior year he will be a first round draft pick easily and an Arkansas Legend barring injuries.

Right now Sosa is carrying 28 Credit hours into his Fall semester.  He's well on the way to having his degree when he goes Pro after three years.  You don't accomplish that without being Uncommon.

Great post. I don't think many people realize how lazy Clowney was on the field, especially his last year at SC.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Seebs

Ha - busted. Only been in Arkansas since 1976 and hate Okra - I knew something looked askew
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The Kig

Quote from: The NewEra on April 25, 2016, 01:51:09 pm
Sosa already has his college playing days mapped out.  He has 100% intention of going pro after his Junior year.  He has his college coursework lined out so that he will graduate at that time also.  I think he said this Fall he will enter that semester as a college Sophomore.

Nice to see someone planning their future before its already their past.  If that is indeed his plan and he is everything we hear, don't waste snaps with a redshirt.  We need to have him on the field destroying offenses as long as possible. 
Poker Porker

The NewEra

Quote from: The Kig on July 28, 2016, 11:25:47 am
Nice to see someone planning their future before its already their past.  If that is indeed his plan and he is everything we hear, don't waste snaps with a redshirt.  We need to have him on the field destroying offenses as long as possible.

Barring injuries, I'm certain he won't redshirt.  I do expect the coaches to gradually get him more playing time over the course of the first 3-4 games, but Sosa may be a bit too eager, and good, to keep off the field very long.  There's some real talent on our D-Line this year and it will be interesting to watch all progress as the season moves forward.  Here's hoping for a quick start and building from there!!

ThisTeetsTaken

Slapped O-line Said Apology
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 09, 2016, 11:12:06 am
Can't wait for McTelvin to 'de-cleat' #7 who plays for LSU...I can see it now, Fournette hasn't a clue who this freshman DE is for Arkansas so he's going to challenge him mano y mano....big mistake Leonard, the former Hope Bobcat is going to put you on queer street somewhere down in the french quarter when he hits you...and yes, I know the game is in Fayetteville
leave him on the corner of St Anne
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

chortle

Quote from: Seebs on July 28, 2016, 11:15:16 am
Ha - busted. Only been in Arkansas since 1976 and hate Okra - I knew something looked askew

Don't you mean "ascew"?

The Great Hambino

Quote from: Seebs on July 28, 2016, 11:15:16 am

Well this just doesn't work. Have you tried it steamed in butter? Have you tried it deep fried? Have you tried it unrolled and deseeded and pan seared in olive oil? Have you tried the dehydrated okra chips. They are so crispy and are a great alternative to potato chips or Cheetos.

PorkSoda

Quote from: The Great Hambino on July 28, 2016, 03:38:51 pm
Well this just doesn't work. Have you tried it steamed in butter? Have you tried it deep fried? Have you tried it unrolled and deseeded and pan seared in olive oil? Have you tried the dehydrated okra chips. They are so crispy and are a great alternative to potato chips or Cheetos.
spicy pickled okra is good.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.