Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Statue

Started by rpmorte, December 10, 2008, 05:03:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rpmorte

Hey, does anyone know where you can buy one of the painted hog statues.  The hog is sitting down I believe with his hands in the air signaling touchdown. 

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: rpmorte on December 10, 2008, 05:03:09 pm
Hey, does anyone know where you can buy one of the painted hog statues.  The hog is sitting down I believe with his hands in the air signaling touchdown. 

You can steal one off my front porch - oh wait some a$$hat already did that!

40YrHogFan

About 3 miles north of Alma on highway 71 (about $65)

or

Highway 64 between Russellville and Pottsville (about $45)

or

Somewhere around Bald Knob

rpmorte

hogdiggity

if you live in the south portion of the state, there is/was a place in Locksberg Ar that sold them

98hogs

McCain Mall Parking Area in NLR

twistitup

make one with Play Doh....save $$
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HammyHagar

Got mine this summer at a used car lot on the west side of Hot Springs

moley_russells_wart_hog

A to z in alma had some razorback statues, (not the one your wanting though), if someone local could update us

Bugscuffle

Just outside of Huntsville.

doo-ran

Concrete statuary place just North of Conway on Hwy 65.

jkelly107

Little Ponderosa north of Alma

charlescraigb

MAJOR BUMP I AM INTERESTED IN THIS SO I AM USING ALL CAPS. DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THIS EXPRESSION OF POWER AND UNIVERSAL COMFORT?

IBGPN

Quote from: HammyHagar on December 10, 2008, 06:49:18 pm
Got mine this summer at a used car lot on the west side of Hot Springs
Which one?

TexHog188

The one in my avatar was purchased just north of Alma on old Hwy 71.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

dougieritch

Quote from: abostian on December 10, 2008, 05:07:30 pm

I want one but I'm afraid this ^^^ would happen to me!  Sucks!

Some A-Hole stole a religious statue from the front of my mother's house...oh well at least they are going to hell! ;)

combsj

In Springdale, I got mine at A-1 Appliance and Mobile Home Supply, on Chatman road right behind Shiloh Christian High School/First Baptist Church of Springdale, $65, but that was about 4 years ago.

LR Hog

There is a place in Brayant or is it Benton.  Hell, I tell where one stops and the other one starts.  Anyway there is a place off Interstate 30 that has them.  They also have bigger aluminum welded hogs that are sweet but they are pricier than the touchdown hog.  After you buy they will ask what letter you want to put on it.  Obviously you want an A, but they have to ask because the University tried to sue them for painting the A on them so now they have to give you stickers.
Like a boss.

rpmorte

Do you remember the name of the place in Benton/Bryant?  I live in Dallas, but will be in Hot Springs for the Holidays.

perennials

Perennials Etc. in Garfield, Highway 62 on the way to Eureka Springs has them. They are only 15 minute drive from Rogers/Bentonville.
www.nwaplants.com

theFlyingHog

My sister has one in her front yard that I'm going to steal

adave

September 21, 2011, 09:02:19 pm #21 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:19:17 am by adave
   :razorback:

johnny cash

They have a lot of different ones north of Alma I saw them today.

ChiTown27

Quote from: jkelly107 on December 10, 2008, 07:49:22 pm
Little Ponderosa north of Alma

That's my uncle's shop! haha. I never thought I would see it plugged anywhere.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

El Puerco

September 22, 2011, 07:06:26 am #24 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:10:24 am by El Puerco

Does anyone know where I can buy a replica of THIS statue?

cw2

In Paragould AR at the intersection of HWY 49 and 412 there is an abandoned gas station across from McDonald's where a guy sells them. He also has two versions of running razorbacks.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: dougieritch on December 11, 2008, 09:41:15 am
I want one but I'm afraid this ^^^ would happen to me!  Sucks!

Some A-Hole stole a religious statue from the front of my mother's house...oh well at least they are going to hell! ;)

That is why the one I bought this summer is in my back yard.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PeabodyHawg

I love the story of the Arkansas fans that lived in Texas and had their Touchdown Hog "pignapped" by Texas fan neighbors.  They passed it around and had others take it on vacation with them and send back "proof of life" pictures of the Hog to the owners from all over the country.

Pancetta

Markets Unlimited on 71b between Lowell and Bethel Heights has some Razorback statues and also if you want a life size buffalo statue they got that too. 
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

hogatouille

Quote from: El Puerco on September 22, 2011, 07:06:26 am

Casa Viva at University.  They aren't using it.  ???

twistitup

Quote from: Pancetta on September 22, 2011, 08:15:01 am
Markets Unlimited on 71b between Lowell and Bethel Heights has some Razorback statues and also if you want a life size buffalo statue they got that too. 

This is true...they have a couple full size bears, elk, etc...some crazy stuff
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

myriad_rocker

I got mine on the way back from Branson in Alpena, AR.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: myriad_rocker on September 22, 2011, 07:29:05 pm
I got mine on the way back from Branson in Alpena, AR.
I know where you're talking about.  What did you pay fer it?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Da Caveman

I left one in Reading Penn by accident and one in Plano Texas by accident, sort of.  Once you've thrown your back out and dropped the S.O.B. on your toe you'll get a hog hat instead!
If you never threw your pitcher of beer under the table at the Hog Trough because somebody yelled "ABC" - - you're just a wannabe.

sickboy

Quote from: iCalledThatHogBrotha! on December 10, 2008, 05:07:30 pm

I'm sorry for your loss...but this made me laugh.

popcornhog

I've always wanted one like the one west of the Chi O house on maple. What is that building called? The University house I think?
WPS

JONAS

Quote from: El Puerco on September 22, 2011, 07:06:26 am

I want one of those for my front yard.

Razorbackuphere

First Monday trade days in Canton Texas.  There is a few shops on the strip that have "lawn ornaments".  Lots of Hog stuff to be seen/bought in Canton.  Go Hogs!

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on September 22, 2011, 07:33:29 pm
I know where you're talking about.  What did you pay fer it?
I don't recall exactly but $75 comes to mind.

razorsquirrel

Wanting to get one of the painted Touchdown Razorback statues. Who sales them around Little Rock?

Doug

Holy Thread Necromancy, Batman!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: razorhog6445 on June 27, 2018, 08:33:21 am
Wanting to get one of the painted Touchdown Razorback statues. Who sales them around Little Rock?

Roland?

razorsquirrel

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: razorhog6445 on June 27, 2018, 08:33:21 am

GoHogs1091 probably does/has. I'd start there.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Doug on June 27, 2018, 08:57:13 am
Holy Thread Necromancy, Batman!
This thread was started around the same time as my birth into HV.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

ar_hog_fan

I stole mine off iCalledthatHogBrotha!'s porch

TexHog188

Not sure where you live, but I got mine just north of Alma on old 71B.  I've seen them also in Alpena along the main road through town.  Don't know the store name, but there are several Hog carvings and other statues for sale.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

1highhog

Quote from: hogatouille on September 22, 2011, 08:17:10 am
Casa Viva at University.  They aren't using it.  ???

I'd like to see some whippersnapper pick that thing up and try to steal it, if they could, call me impressed.