Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss is Gonna Roll With Their Hands Tied Behind Their Backs

Started by EulessHog, October 22, 2017, 06:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

How many beat downs can Jeff Long take and still have a job?
Go Hogs Go!

Roaringboar

Quote from: EulessHog on October 22, 2017, 06:53:05 pm

I don't know.......their starting QB being out is a pretty big deal......I feel like that shakes things up a bit.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 22, 2017, 06:54:48 pm
I don't know.......their starting QB being out is a pretty big deal......I feel like that shakes things up a bit.......
Could make a huge difference all right. They might not be ahead of us until at least their second drive of the night. And then watch out........

davglo35

kodiakisland

So....Someone new gets to have a PR day against us.  Unfortunately I've seen this picture before.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

HoggyCat

Really?? Look at the stats:
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Roaringboar

Quote from: HoggyCat on October 22, 2017, 10:01:44 pm
Really?? Look at the stats:

I know and understand.....I'm not saying we're going to win.....in fact in another thread I've said I think we'll lose in a 38-24 rally win for Ole Miss.......But it does change things when you aren't facing an opposing team's normal starter, especially a team who's almost as bad as us right now.....not saying it will for sure change things.....just that it could......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Tick Hog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 22, 2017, 10:19:21 pm
I know and understand.....I'm not saying we're going to win.....in fact in another thread I've said I think we'll lose in a 38-24 rally win for Ole Miss.......But it does change things when you aren't facing an opposing team's normal starter, especially a team who's almost as bad as us right now.....not saying it will for sure change things.....just that it could......
We should win but who knows. Their total defense is ranked 105 and rushing D is 125 / 260 ypg so they can't stop the run.

elkhog

Ole Miss and Missouri are two teams we should beat.
GO HOGS!!!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

lilRockNDubb

Zero! A trick question. Jeff Long doesn't coach and/or play. I see your tricks

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 22, 2017, 11:19:37 pm
They only have 25 ball plays!  Let that sink in...

Now most or all of them I assume are RPO's and with the different running options and passing options they still only have 25 called plays. How much will they have to dumb that darn down..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

farmhawg

We are playing a team with an interim coach with no head coaching experience so we should beat the. If not Brett should be termed Saturday. No excuses are exceptable with this game.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PorkRinds

rhames

Until the hogs prove me wrong I don't see a way they beat another SEC team.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Bonehog

If they blitz or stunt then they will own us unless CK can throw from under center!
If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation!
                      Joe Walsh

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 23, 2017, 12:29:04 am
except that Ta'Amu is BETTER than Shea Patterson.

Lol. Ta'Amu offers were New Mexico, Eastern Kentucky, Minn., & Southern Miss. Patterson was a 5* and recruited by everyone. And was averaging over 320 yards a game passing.

ICEman

Something about that name and College Station would be a great fit.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

jacobp

He's definitely not better than Patterson but he's not terrible. They didn't trust him to push the ball down the field against lsu. Stuck to quick slants and out routes.

twistitup

The 2nd string guy will look All American against us

He gets one week prep. A&M an was a newbie too
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

SPAL

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 23, 2017, 08:20:33 am
Lol. Ta'Amu offers were New Mexico, Eastern Kentucky, Minn., & Southern Miss. Patterson was a 5* and recruited by everyone. And was averaging over 320 yards a game passing.

The less you try to figure out hogville logic, the better off you are.

NaturalStateReb

I don't know if I'd go all that far, but he did look good in relief for Patterson against LSU.

I think they'll score points.  Ole Miss' problem is that the defense is pretty terrible.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: davglo35 on October 22, 2017, 09:48:40 pm
We better be up by 50 at the half. If not....its over!
Knowing our luck, especially considering it's the second half, we'd allow 'em to score 51. Of course we'd also be blanked at the same time.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

HogSlop84

Hogs D will make Ole Miss Back up QB look like a Heisman contender.

HotlantaHog

I suspect Hogs win the next two and there is a small bubble of support for CBB.

hawgon

I've got Bert's excuse already formulated.  "We knew it would be tough coming into this one because there is so little film on the kid."

hogcard1964

Quote from: farmhawg on October 23, 2017, 07:12:34 am
We are playing a team with an interim coach with no head coaching experience so we should beat the. If not Brett should be termed Saturday. No excuses are exceptable with this game.

+1000

That is the purest definition of a "dumpster fire".

HawgTrough

Duel threat QB. Ta'amu will be the media darling after next Saturday. He's gonna walk all over us.
WPS