Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've concluded the craziness around here isn't Nutt's fault. . .

Started by Feralhog, July 23, 2008, 12:23:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: bc16 on July 23, 2008, 04:23:08 pm
No, it is much simpler than that Beo...it is about fairness and justice.  Some people can not stand to see a man get away with the things Nutt did, and was even rewarded for, when he did so much harm. 
They want someone held accountable and they want someone to take responsibility for things that happened.
Had the UofA done the right thing and handled Nutt in a fair and just manner, this would be a dead issue.  But they did not.  And so people are doing what people do...they are griping about the injustice of this entire situation.  And since Nutt not only perpetrated the bad deeds, but played a role in manufactoring his excuses and justifications that our university tried to (and continue to try to) shove down our throats, it has just made it worse for some. 
It is not that some can't let go of Nutt...it is that some can not ignore a complete and total injustice that betrayed the fans of this state.

So, as I said, they can't stand HOW he left.  They wanted him gone, but on THIER TERMS.  At least you acknowledge it.  I can respect that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawgsav1

Quote from: BeoPig™ on July 23, 2008, 04:17:01 pm
He was here in the beginning (back when we had some quality mods), but has taken some time off.  For all I know he might be back under a different name now.

ahhh, he's back in secret.  Rebuilt...bigger...faster...stronger...like...Robocop!
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

hogsanity

Quote from: Feralhog on July 23, 2008, 04:30:22 pm
Here's what people need to understand.  The list of TRUE HUGGERS is quite short but they've managed to stir the pot to the point that anyone who disagrees with a certain position will be called a hugger.  It's easy to tell if someone is a true Hugger, their post history is like a smoking frieken gun.  I'm amazed the difference in tone I'll take when I look at someone's post history who disagrees with me, and I discover the person doesn't have an agenda they just disagree. I know I can have an honest discussion with that person and can respect their opinion even if it's different than mine.

Really?  What about your last line in the original post of this thread and i quote " Anyone holding a different position is to be shunned and ignored." 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The Marmot

Quote from: bobbybouchet on July 23, 2008, 04:16:53 pm
I fall into the category of 1)Liked Nutt until 2006. 2)Joined the darkside  3)Thought the banners were a little over the top, but funny.  4) Was very happy when Houston moved on, however it came to be.  5) Am very happy with Bobby Petrino and looking forward to the future.  6) Done with Houston.  7) Decided I can't convince people he's not worth the hate anymore, he doesn't deserve our attention. 

Just wanted to state my position.  Now I'll wait to be called a hugger, you are entitled to your opinion as wrong as it may be. 

^^^^^ This is me, only change it to 2005.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

bc16

Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 04:32:49 pm
So, as I said, they can't stand HOW he left.  They wanted him gone, but on THIER TERMS.  At least you acknowledge it.  I can respect that.
Yes, I think the way he was allowed to leave is a complete and total disgrace to our university.  I think it is a disgrace that he did what he did as the head coach of our university, that they lied to cover his butt, that he was allowed to lie about certain individuals and tarnish their reputations, that the media played along with his manipulation and continue to do so even now, that employees of our state institution patted him on the back and handed him a $3M check... when the truth is he should have been exposed.
Yes, it was a shameful, disgusting display of injustice by our university.

Feralhog

Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 04:32:49 pm
Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 04:36:54 pm
Really?  What about your last line in the original post of this thread and i quote " Anyone holding a different position is to be shunned and ignored." 
Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 04:36:54 pm
It's clear what I meant.  In proper context, what I'm saying is someone who has some kind of personal tie with Nutt, their opinion on this board should be shunned. It's no different than a personal friend of Phat Phil coming here stirring crap up.  Like I said, the person's post history will confirm things and if someone posts every chance they get in a Nutt thread who's supposedly sick of Nutt threads, that person must either be a close friend of Nutts OR a crap stirrer.  Since I doubt you have the clout to be a FON, you're obviously the other.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

HoopHog

Quote from: tbw1 on July 23, 2008, 04:13:49 pm
I stand corrected.  I also stand in the presence of greatness.

You do? 

You are either referring to ABQ or FayettenamVeteran.

BOTH ARE TRUE GREATS!

Sadly, ABQ is long gone.  His version of Hogville doesn't exist anymore.  I will tell him that a few postes were waxing poetic over his past contributions.  This will make him feel good -- in between margaritias.

HeavyweightHog

My theory about why folks who have "moved on" continue to post in anti-Nutt threads is that it's like watching a train wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself. I guess this applies mainly to the folks who aren't personal friends of HDN  and who aren't just trying to stir things up. I do think that folks spend an inordinate amount of time talking about an insignificant piece of trash like Nutt, but I can understand why they do it. The subject is relevant as he is the coach of our Western Division rival and the wounds he inflicted, which were numerous and deep, are still fresh. I can also understand the sentiments of those who are angry that he got away with so much. Personally, I don't think about him much unless I'm reading this board (which you can tell I don't do that often). But when I do, I just can't help but look at the train wreck.
Everybody is ignorant. Only on different subjects.
          ~Will Rogers

benthere

I think the point of the post was the fact that the main stream media ( excluding the Ar Dem Gaz) looked the other way while the "crazy and unreliable" internet reporters were the ones who actually reported the facts that exposed Nutt and the posse for what they were. The worst of the worst (biggest sellout) got his job(reward) as voice of the Razorbacks by backing Nutt knowing full well what the reward would be. This guy had a statewide audience that he misled to get his reward from Papa Frank. Unforgivable.   

eddyhog

Quote from: The Fabulous HoopHog on July 23, 2008, 05:09:45 pm
You do? 

You are either referring to ABQ or FayettenamVeteran.

BOTH ARE TRUE GREATS!

Sadly, ABQ is long gone.  His version of Hogville doesn't exist anymore.  I will tell him that a few postes were waxing poetic over his past contributions.  This will make him feel good -- in between margaritias.
Why is his version of Hogville gone ? I loved that version.

bc16

Quote from: benthere on July 23, 2008, 05:22:01 pm
I think the point of the post was the fact that the main stream media ( excluding the Ar Dem Gaz) looked the other way while the "crazy and unreliable" internet reporters were the ones who actually reported the facts that exposed Nutt and the posse for what they were. The worst of the worst (biggest sellout) got his job(reward) as voice of the Razorbacks by backing Nutt knowing full well what the reward would be. This guy had a statewide audience that he misled to get his reward from Papa Frank. Unforgivable.  
But somehow you are suppose to "forget" that happened and move on and listen to his radio broadcast of the Hog games every Saturday.  And be happy about it....

HeavyweightHog

Quote from: benthere on July 23, 2008, 05:22:01 pm

I was wondering when someone would get around to Chuck.
Everybody is ignorant. Only on different subjects.
          ~Will Rogers

HoopHog

Quote from: eddyhog on July 23, 2008, 05:25:02 pm
Why is his version of Hogville gone ? I loved that version.

Eddy...great question.

I can't fairly answer that question.  I have a very defined bias -- close to the way my buddy ABQ feels.  You will need to ask Lanny this question. 

Most of the "old guard" has lost the intense level of passion we once had for Hogville.  It is what it is because ownership has decided it to be more sterile and less...of what it once was. IMO  Damn, I let that bias spill over.  Sorry bout that.

Richard_white

Quote from: Feralhog on July 23, 2008, 04:18:27 pm
He's the badly needed sheriff in these parts who’s been away.

I miss his humor.  "Franktard"

I have a feeling we will see him sooner than later.

El Puerco

Quote from: Feralhog on July 23, 2008, 12:23:01 pm

If they're so eager to move on, why are they CONTINUALLY clicking on anti Nutt threads?

EXACTLY

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on July 23, 2008, 02:51:38 pm
You are always welcome to leave.  In fact, I just happen to know some of the administrators if you would like an expedited process. 

I bet he could get 100% refund also!   ;D
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Feralhog

No, it is much simpler than that Beo...it is about fairness and justice.  Some people can not stand to see a man get away with the things Nutt did, and was even rewarded for, when he did so much harm. 
They want someone held accountable and they want someone to take responsibility for things that happened.
Had the UofA done the right thing and handled Nutt in a fair and just manner, this would be a dead issue.  But they did not.  And so people are doing what people do...they are griping about the injustice of this entire situation.  And since Nutt not only perpetrated the bad deeds, but played a role in manufactoring his excuses and justifications that our university tried to (and continue to try to) shove down our throats, it has just made it worse for some. 
It is not that some can't let go of Nutt...it is that some can not ignore a complete and total injustice that betrayed the fans of this state.
How did I miss this post?  It's amazing how you bring the wood everytime! ;)  I just hope people who choose to argue with you never come to realize just how ignorant they look.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

HoopHog

Quote from: Richard_white on July 23, 2008, 05:38:01 pm
I miss his humor.  "Franktard"

I have a feeling we will see him sooner than later.

His humor...his ascerbic wit, was too advanced for most Hogvillians to handle, or even slightly understand.  I will tell you that that biting humor is alive and well...and still kicking!!!

Expect later more so than sooner, Richard.

Richard_white

Then we need to make a trip to New Mexico and pull his arse from a bar.

I'm sure he's sippin on a corona talking about his top 20 teams this year, while calling everyone a franktard.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: bigheadred on July 23, 2008, 05:47:32 pm
Feralhog wrote:
It would be nice to come on this forum and not have to read such profanity. Use of such words is nonsense. If any of us used it we would be banned. I think this person should be banned. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

You can damn sure bet he, you or anyone else will not be banned for saying "damn".
We don't rent pigs

HoopHog

Quote from: Richard_white on July 23, 2008, 06:09:34 pm
Then we need to make a trip to New Mexico and pull his arse from a bar.

I'm sure he's sippin on a corona talking about his top 20 teams this year, while calling everyone a franktard.

Corona?  Not a chance, RW!!!  Modelo, yes.  Corona?  Hell no! 

I can just remember how happy I was when our crew pulled up to the Rose Bowl for the Oklahoma - UCLA game (we went to this game before going to the Arkansas-USC game later that day in LA).  As we were getting out of the vehicle, Randy (ABQ) pulls out a coooler with ice cold Modelo beers.  ABQ is da man!!!

Let's never forget the tailgate for the Arkansas-Texas game either.  ABQ was so sick (flu) and hungover (alcohol) that he was in the flower garden in front of Bud Walton arena sleeping it off.  He really was sick as a dog that weekend.  It was rough!

He may be gone from Hogville, but his legend damn sure will live onward and upward!

Porkatarian

I had to read the last page twice just to keep Wayne and HoopHog straight.  ???

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Porkatarian on July 23, 2008, 06:33:25 pm
I had to read the last page twice just to keep Wayne and HoopHog straight.  ???

Porkatarian out...

Me too!  LMAO!
We don't rent pigs

HangTenHog

...talk about the nail squarely on the head....

BETRAYED THE FANS OF THIS STATE (me thinks we ought to insert the screwing of certain players too)....

Dead on post!

PorkSoda

I just saw this article http://arkansas.scout.com/2/771366.html , so I decided to post it in the nearest HDN thread rather than starting another. 

I thought this was funny

"3: Nutt Faces Arkansas Media

He may be no stranger to SEC Media Days after 10 years in the league. But Houston Nutt will make his debut in Hoover in another capacity — as Ole Miss head coach.

Not that we needed to remind you.

The former Razorbacks coach will face the throng of Arkansas media for the first time since his departure last December. The conversation will be watched very carefully by Razorbacks faithful wondering what, if anything, he might say about the rocky end to his 10 years in Fayetteville."

Don't they know he has already been back to little rock various times and spoke with the local media.  For loving the Ole Miss so much, he sure does make back to arkansas fairly often. 

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

DarthHog

Quote from: Jowls on July 23, 2008, 12:27:44 pm
+1. Any therapist will tell you that talking about an issue is one of the best ways to "get over it". ;)

I don't like Nutt as much as any one but any therapist would tell you the inability to move beyond an issue is called an obsession.  Good or bad I don't know why any one wastes time talking about him on here.

PorkSoda

Quote from: DarthHog on July 23, 2008, 06:53:52 pm
I don't like Nutt as much as any one but any therapist would tell you the inability to move beyond an issue is called an obsession.  Good or bad I don't know why any one wastes time talking about him on here.
Its not a waste, its fun.  Nutt Bashing is one of the top five most popular sports in arkansas behind football basket ball hunting and fishing.  But luckily Nutt Bashing can also be performed while hunting and fishing and once a year in football.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DarthHog on July 23, 2008, 06:53:52 pm
Good or bad I don't know why any one wastes time talking about him on here.

I can think of that truck load of money he took from the Foundation and went across the river.
We don't rent pigs

HedgeDweller

Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 01:10:54 pm
The only people I see continuing to talk about Nutt are people like Feral who start new threads about him every 10 minutes.  Anyone who posts, but does not jump on the bash wagon, is immediatly labled a hugger or a pot stirrer.

I have not seen anyone on here supporting Nutt (9 except big deal, and someone else said he does not count ).  However, if someone wants to post that Nutt was the greatest coach ever, then they should be able to do so.

As to the original post in this thread, the people that Feral mentions, do certainly exist, but not many if any on this board.  There are no media members that back Nutt, posting here, at least that I know to be media memebers.  For every poster wth personal ties to Nutt, there are as many or more with personal ties to some player, or coach or other who they think was done wrong by Nutt.

I see constnt referrls to the "idiot huggers", where are they?  Who are they?  Are they the ones who simply do not bash HDN? 

There is a group that I feel is just as bad, or worse.  They are the ones who wanted Nutt gone, which was their right.  They posted about it, they flew banners, they protested, and, they got what they wanted, except it was not HOW they wanted it.  They wanted Nutt fired, disgraced, removed with no buyout, not hired anywhere else, ever, and punished in some way.  These people posted that they wanted nutt gone, at any cost ( some even to the point of hoping the Hogs would LOSE games ), but when he was fnally gone, they could nothandle how it happened. 

Post wht you want, but do not be surprised when some, even a small few, do not agree with you.

+1

HedgeDweller

Quote from: wayne1958 on July 23, 2008, 06:58:50 pm
I can think of that truck load of money he took from the Foundation and went across the river.

Nearly 2/3 of that truckload of money was already rightfully his.

The other 1.4 million was nothing compared to a buyout.

The money isn't that big of an issue.

I wish he would have gone out of conference, but you can't blame him for wanting to stay in the SEC.

WindyCityHog

ABQ was a marvel.

He truly incited the posters on this board....but he was damn good.

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

Pork Twain

I understand that and agree but I am not real sure what beating the dead horse will do except keep us divided.  No offense meant to anyone.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

VBHOG

Quote from: BeoPig™ on July 23, 2008, 08:23:21 pm
I understand that and agree but I am not real sure what beating the dead horse will do except keep us divided.  No offense meant to anyone.

We shouldn't be divided.  Anybody who is still a fan of Houston Nutt after all of his shenanigans is not somebody I want on my side anyway.

Wayne Watson

All you hater from the north can say what you want but Coach Nutt was the best at what he does!  Here's proof.

We don't rent pigs

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HedgeDweller on July 23, 2008, 07:13:17 pm

The money isn't that big of an issue.

I wish he would have gone out of conference, but you can't blame him for wanting to stay in the SEC.

What did the 2/3 represent?  Was that some annuity?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

bc16

Quote from: BeoPig™ on July 23, 2008, 08:23:21 pm
Those who want to see Nutt and the university held accountable for what they did are not responsible for the division in the fan base.  The division in the fan base is the result of the university NOT doing the just thing from the day they knew there was a problem in program.
When there is blatant corruption in a corporation, you would not expect the CEO and President to pay off those responsible for the corruption, pat him on the back and send him on down the road without doing anything to hold them responsible. 
You expect them to do the right thing....when they don't, and the people who hurt the corporation walk away scott free,  don't blame the shareholders for being ticked off about it.

eddyhog

Quote from: HedgeDweller on July 23, 2008, 07:13:17 pm

Nope. He violated his contract by continually lying about his actions and harassing two of own student athletes. He also used his wife and his brother and their friends to verbally attack his own offensive coordinator and the parents of two of his players. However no one at the U of A was going to admit any of this so they paid him off to go away. If they'd had the balls to do it they could have fired him and challenged his buyout and all of his incentive clauses. In other words they could have exposed him and paid him nothing. Instead they let him become Ole Miss's problem and unleashed him on a group of student athletes at another school knowing full well what he was capable of. Their lack of action was disgraceful.

OldPoop

Quote from: Feralhog on July 23, 2008, 02:06:33 pm
  I don't care if you want me to reach the same xanadu that permiates your world by moving on. 

Xanadu  +1
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens my act only by permission.   Ayn Rand

You get what you pay for.   You pay for zombies, you get all you want – and then some. 
Milton Friedman
"To say the government is the source of prosperity is like saying that the ticks are keeping the dog alive."  Jeff Tucker
Government attracts sociopaths the way an open bar attracts alcoholics.      Doug Casey
War - the government tells you who the bad guy is . . . . . Revolution - you figure it out for yourself.

Pork Twain

Quote from: bc16 on July 23, 2008, 09:00:31 pm
Those who want to see Nutt and the university held accountable for what they did are not responsible for the division in the fan base.  The division in the fan base is the result of the university NOT doing the just thing from the day they knew there was a problem in program.
When there is blatant corruption in a corporation, you would not expect the CEO and President to pay off those responsible for the corruption, pat him on the back and send him on down the road without doing anything to hold them responsible. 
You expect them to do the right thing....when they don't, and the people who hurt the corporation walk away scott free,  don't blame the shareholders for being ticked off about it.
I get that but JFB, HDN and White are all gone.  Those that support Nutt are like racists.  No matter how much you show them the proof that all blood is red, all they are going to see is what they want to see.  You have to be willing to accepts facts before change can take place.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hoggystyle78

While I agree that the administration's actions were indeed reprehensible, I think it's hilarious that we passed him off on Ole Myth. At least this way we're insuring the dork will ruin one of our conference competitors. I want to see EVERYONE involved with allowing this clown to run amok for 10 years, punished. Dragging the Ole Myth program even further down than they are now is just a bonus. The day will come when TCTWF's actions will be brought to light and the entire country will see him for the incapable,vengeful dork that he really is. I can't wait for that day!  :P
Quote from: eddyhog on July 23, 2008, 09:04:04 pm
Nope. He violated his contract by continually lying about his actions and harassing two of own student athletes. He also used his wife and his brother and their friends to verbally attack his own offensive coordinator and the parents of two of his players. However no one at the U of A was going to admit any of this so they paid him off to go away. If they'd had the balls to do it they could have fired him and challenged his buyout and all of his incentive clauses. In other words they could have exposed him and paid him nothing. Instead they let him become Ole Miss's problem and unleashed him on a group of student athletes at another school knowing full well what he was capable of. Their lack of action was disgraceful.

Michaelt

he's the head coach at Ole Miss.........
is that not punishment enough??  ;D
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

WilsonHog

Quote from: hogsanity on July 23, 2008, 04:08:44 pm
I do take exception to the statements like "anyone who does not share this opinion should be shunned and ignored"  or " anyone who supports this &^^%&^& can eat ^&%t and die". 

Exception? You take exception?

Well, how 'bout you take that exception and stick it up your ass. That way it can keep the rest of your thoughts company.

BEvERage

Quote from: WilsonHog on July 24, 2008, 06:32:48 pm
Exception? You take exception?

Well, how 'bout you take that exception and stick it up your ass. That way it can keep the rest of your thoughts company.

did you borrow that from dale carnegie?

Hoggish1

Quote from: Feralhog on July 23, 2008, 12:23:01 pm
Forget about Mitch, Gus or all the other stuff.  The fact that this guy bolted to another school in our division is reason enough for hog fans to hate Houston Nutt?s Frieken Guts and anyone holding a different view is the reason for the craziness seen on this board.

So who are these people?  Breaking it down, there?s only a few reasons someone defends TCTWF.  Here?s the breakdown.

-The most dangerous Nutt Supporters are those  who knew the truth yet ignored their responsibility as reporters and chose to cover things up.  And while Nutt is gone, these media people and their reputations remain so it?s in their interest to suppress the flow of information.  Remember, we?re talking experienced media who make a living in communication, their execution of defending Nutt is as smooth as a Liberace pickup line in a San Francisco bath house.  Their ?now backing? of Petrino may or may not be legit, but it?s vital to their image.  Supporting whomever is the head coach legitimizes the way they reported on Nutt, but they slip up on occasion.  The best way to spot these guys is they say something critical about the program now, they use the defense of being criticized for being positive in in the past. I absolutely despise these people.  They place Nutt and themselves over everything else and they could care less if the program tanked so long as Nutt and their reputations remain in tact.  How these people have any credibility left is beyond frustrating.

-The second type isn?t as dangerous but they are more annoying.  Let?s call them the message board posse who?s interest in Nutt has nothing to do with job security, these people have personal ties to HDN.  Fortunately for us,  smoking these people out is about as difficult as recognizing a bad hairdo on Rick Schaffer.  Just click on the board members screen name, then PROFILE, scroll to the bottom of the page and click SHOW THE LAST POST OF THIS PERSON.  Look to see if the person?s primary focus is posting in Nutt threads, next look to see what depths they go to defend Nutt, but don?t be fooled, posts like ?Let?s move on? or ?Get over it? is part of their tact.  If they?re so eager to move on, why are they CONTINUALLY clicking on anti Nutt threads?

I wonder if WV has to deal with Rodriguez huggers?   Maybe their hatred for Rich would be less if he?d   bolted to VT instead of Michigan?  Razorback fans have the right to hate Nutt and if some of these fans find therapy posting their hatred of Nutt, more power to ?em.  Anyone holding a different position is to be shunned and ignored. 

Feral, +1.  You can't sum it up any better.  Only a humiliating beating of that phony will end this thing the right way for all of us.

rlamb

Or Ferral, They can be like me and have a lot of back posts concerning that sleazy, lying, back stabbing, childish, coaching amateur, never MAN enough to accept the blame for anything, philandering, goofy, band directing, 3 plays in his playbook, nasty little finger nail knawing, used jalopy selling, piece of crap, but just love to BASH him every chance I get. 

Feralhog

Quote from: rlamb on July 25, 2008, 12:02:49 am
Or Ferral, They can be like me and have a lot of back posts concerning that sleazy, lying, back stabbing, childish, coaching amateur, never MAN enough to accept the blame for anything, philandering, goofy, band directing, 3 plays in his playbook, nasty little finger nail knawing, used jalopy selling, piece of crap, but just love to BASH him every chance I get. 
You could be banned on some Razorback boards for saying that, but not here. 

little pigee

[/quote]True dat. 
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.