Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Mullen stock

Started by Porkchop#1, September 30, 2017, 08:33:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkchop#1

will be dropping like a rock!   Sell...sell...sell!!!

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Kevin

lsu at home
Georgia on the road
auburn on the road.

tough 3 week schedule
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jacobp

Finished above .500 once in the SEC.

His stock never should have been high to begin with

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: jacobp on September 30, 2017, 08:42:32 pm

This is my non-signature signature.

TNRazorbacker

Glad I didn't buy a couple weeks back

JaketheSnake

Espn bottom line said Mullen has a 9 game losing streak against Top 25 ranked teams.

Mullen is still a good coach

PonderinHog

I've got some Ed O stock I'd be willing to trade.

King Kong

Dan Mullen is at Miss Freak State. He is still a fantastic coach doing amazing things with less

JaketheSnake

Quote from: King Kong on September 30, 2017, 09:28:00 pm
Dan Mullen is at Miss Freak State. He is still a fantastic coach doing amazing thinks with less
Agreed

hogmolar

Quote from: jacobp on September 30, 2017, 08:42:32 pm

People on here were wanting him as our coach.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JaketheSnake

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?59906-Cohen-has-to-call-Mullen-in-after-this-one

A few days ago there were threads here begging for Mullen to come to UofA.  Today he's trash. (On hogville)

The link above is Ms St going through the same crap... one poster even states that 10'days ago they were worried he would leave and today some are ready to fire him.

Such stupidity in the SEC at every fan base.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Porkchop#1

If we decide not to go after Dan Mullen, how about Craig James?  They look about the same anyways.

HoggyCat

Headed to Florida. Staff meeting & 4, team meeting went @ 5.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

100%Razorback

And looks like Norvell is staying in Memphis with a contract extension.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: HoggyCat on November 26, 2017, 12:27:41 pm
Headed to Florida. Staff meeting & 4, team meeting went @ 5.
Interesting. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

greenie

The east was bound to get better. This will help. MSU will now join the coaching search.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: 100%Razorback on November 26, 2017, 12:34:38 pm

Norvell will not be in Memphis next year.  He may not be at UA but he won't be in Memphis.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ricepig

Source: Dan Mullen's lawyer is in Mississippi State AD John Cohen's office currently negotiating his buyout. Mullen to #Gators is happening. Announcement expected today.

https://twitter.com/Ry_Bass/status/934849076360773633

Tusker4life

Maybe we can beat MSU if he leaves! 👍
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 26, 2017, 12:36:11 pm
Norvell will not be in Memphis next year.  He may not be at UA but he won't be in Memphis.

Yep, if there's anything an agent tells his client it's to strike while the iron is hot

lrar4hogs

Quote from: Tusker4life on November 26, 2017, 12:40:14 pm
Maybe we can beat MSU if he leaves! 👍

We always did when we had a good coach. 

(notOM)Rebel123

With his "issues"? Never? 😉
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

GoHogzzGo

Finally!! MSU been playing so far over their heads like we did with Petrino. That dude can coach glad we don't have to play him every year now.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Inhogswetrust

That's what they said about Fuente as well................right before he bolted for VT. Heck he now has a new potential suitor at MSU perhaps if Mullins really is going to FL.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

100%Razorback

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 26, 2017, 12:47:09 pm
That's what they said about Fuente as well................right before he bolted for VT. Heck he now has a new potential suitor at MSU perhaps if Mullins really is going to FL.

Maybe it's just the AD wishful thinking. The whole report of Greg Schiano to Tennessee is a little surprising.

hawgmasta

I wondered why people were saying Tennessee when Florida seemed like Mullen's natural home after his previous stint there. Florida will be scary.

BOAR_N2BWILD

CBB to Mississippi State
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

RebelliousHog

Kinda thought that would be the case. Upgrade for Fla.  I will say this. Mullen is like Gus at Aubie. Without that run/pass QB MissSt is pretty average. No way they should have lost to Ole Miss, unless they were a one trick pony.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Hoggy Hogalot

Just announced that Mullen will be gators next coach

latrops

Quote from: 100%Razorback on November 26, 2017, 12:54:08 pm
Maybe it's just the AD wishful thinking. The whole report of Greg Schiano to Tennessee is a little surprising.

Vol fans are not happy.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Bubba's Bruisers

Excellent hire by FL if true.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Spektre

If Mullen leaves, I wouldn't be surprised if they promoted one of their coordinators or swooped over to Memphis for Norvell. MSU doesn't necessarily scream "destination," and they were lucky to hold on to Mullen for as long as they did. If Norvell has any issues, they might look past them and roll the dice to get a coach with potential.

DeltaBoy

I'm stunned if this is True.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JONAS

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Been10Hog

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on November 26, 2017, 02:18:59 pm
Link?

The 3 other threads on HV that were started a few hours ago?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Been10Hog