Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sumlin to Arizona State.

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 26, 2017, 12:19:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Being reported that there will be an announcement later today.

100%Razorback

It's also being reported that the Memphis AD expects Norvell to be back with Memphis next year with a contract extension and I'm sure a big raise.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: 100%Razorback on November 26, 2017, 12:33:38 pm
It's also being reported that the Memphis AD expects Norvell to be back with Memphis next year with a contract extension and I'm sure a big raise.

That's just Norvell making sure whoever hires him away pays what he wants. Showing that he won't be a cheap hire.
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/934852391806967808

Am told the speculation about Kevin Sumlin to #ASU being a done deal is completely false. Source has told me there has been no contact between ASU & Sumlin or anyone who represents him.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2017, 12:36:00 pm

Am told the speculation about Kevin Sumlin to #ASU being a done deal is completely false. Source has told me there has been no contact between ASU & Sumlin or anyone who represents him.
Was wondering how he was going to coach AZ, FL and MSU all at once. Gotta love silly season.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: PorcineSublime on November 26, 2017, 12:58:09 pm
Was wondering how he was going to coach AZ, FL and MSU all at once. Gotta love silly season.

He's just that damn good.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

ricepig

husker71

has he been fired yet at A&M???   I mean officially

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

ricepig

Quote from: husker71 on November 26, 2017, 01:17:08 pm
has he been fired yet at A&M???   I mean officially
Looking for an "easy" way out to make everyone happy.

hogcards

Quote from: 100%Razorback on November 26, 2017, 12:33:38 pm

Leverage

He's going to Florida.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Hoggy Hogalot

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jcbville

Wait I thought SEC schools would be all over Sweet Bobby jesus? Hmmm. Guess they don't recognize his genius...

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jcul28

That would be 2 of the SEC schools we have been hearing about Norvell with being out of the picture.

Snouty

Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2017, 12:36:00 pm

Just wondering how Ricepig has sources for information on such delicate and secret negotiations.

NaturalStateReb

The rumor was that Derek Mason at Vandy might be the top name at Arizona State.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

husker71

he might do good there.  Ariz and Ariz State are always interesting in their hires of all sports to me.  Is Rich Rod safe there for much longer??   I know in Hurley and Sean Miller those schools got 2 of the better young coaches in basketball    There must be some money out there somewhere lol