Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyler Wilson appreciation thread

Started by JonClaudeVanHam, November 23, 2012, 05:26:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Westcoasthog

The very best to Tyler Wilson in the NFL.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: notavol on November 23, 2012, 05:35:35 pm
Thank you Tyler Wilson. Watching you has been a pleasure and a privilege.  The leadership you demonstrated in the face of adversity was noticed, appreciated and admired.

Nothing but best wishes to you sir !

Thanks for the memories :-)

^^^^^ THIS^^^^^ Knowone can state our sentiments any better.

:razorback: :razorback:   ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

joeyself

Quote from: TDHog on November 24, 2012, 09:43:20 am
One of my favorite Razorbacks of all time.

Fixed that for you--or at least, for me!  ;)

It dawned on me yesterday that without that Auburn game when he was a sophomore, Tyler doesn't catch up with Mallett on the all-time passing list.   I'm not saying I'm happy Mallett got hurt in that one, but I am glad Tyler now holds the record.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Hog inAustin

Thank you, Tyler.  I am proud of your effort and leadership this year.  I will be pulling for you next year in Sunday.

God's speed and WPS!!

Hydroguy87

Thanks Tyler!!!!! Your competitiveness, heart and leadership will mark your place as one of the greatest in Hog history. You will be missed. I wish you all the best in NFL!

jfisdirtybird

Thank you Tyler Wilson.....Watched you play on Fridays, then on Saturdays and I plan to watch on Sundays too! You always give your best and good things are going to happen for you. Good Luck in all you do!!!!

V B Porkers

Thanks Tyler, may be the toughest on the team

arkirish

Overrated, cost himself millions by staying, threw a pick every drive that we needed points...but avoided blame because the defense and JLS. Mitchell/Allen both deserved more PT.

lazyj70

Thank you, thank you very much-Elvis!  No seriously thank you for coming back Hog Fans much appreciate it!  I look forward to watching your Pro career!!!!!!!!

dacskc

Quote from: arkirish on November 24, 2012, 05:55:19 pm
Overrated, cost himself millions by staying, threw a pick every drive that we needed points...but avoided blame because the defense and JLS. Mitchell/Allen both deserved more PT.

Hate to see what you'd post if this was titled the "Tyler Wilson Unappreciation Thread."

Tyler Rose

I watched you on Fridays and Saturdays and now will watch you on Sundays. One tough dude. Bobby Light just can't call plays like his brother.

aarontou

Thanks Tyler. Sorry so much pressure on you this year...Wish you could have been able to enjoy the year and be able to play free and easy.

Killens

I would follow Tyler Wilson into Mordor. What a great, tough, leader. My favorite hog of all time. Will always be a fan.
Wooooooooooooo Pig Sooooie!!!!!

mhuff

Quote from: Hog inAustin on November 24, 2012, 11:57:19 am
Thank you, Tyler.  I am proud of your effort and leadership this year.  I will be pulling for you next year in Sunday.

God's speed and WPS!!

TheJoeyBucketz

One helluva QB, and seemed like an even better person. I will be a fan of whatever team drafts him, as long as he's not scams backup
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

GWFan

I salute the BEST Razorback QB in the UofA's history!
You'll do great in the NFL!

Pig In The City

One of the best QBs and leaders to ever wear the Red. 

Dionysos25

Heal up Tyler. Hope you go to a team with an OLine
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

burner

Thanks for the memories Tyler.  Watching you grow from your days here in GW to the leader you've become today has truly been a pleasure.  Your a winner and we look forward to seeing you play on Sundays!!

gtaylor

LEADERSHIP!!!  You were an inspiration to watch this year.  Sorry it didn't end better.  Looking forward to watching your future!

Sas Nakra

Quote from: FrankCourtneyNicodemus on November 24, 2012, 02:39:15 am
Do you speak English, dude? In logic and in elements as basic as spelling, every post I've read from you is egregious.. Anyway, there were many members of the team that contributed to the -relative- 'success' of this years program. To say that the load was carried solely by TW is an insult not only to the rest of the players but as well as to TW himself, which is to say, if he indeed carried the whole team on his back, then he is solely to blame for its failure. Get a grip, man.
He speaks Hawaiian. His English is not so good.
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

flynhog

Looks like games are changing to Sunday.   We're proud of you!  Good job!
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

B501

i will always remember tyler ironman wilson for being the toughest arkansas qb in my lifetime. hats off to you sir!