Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU and Auburn fans on the rampage

Started by Piglet, January 01, 2018, 05:38:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicoHog

Orgeron should have gone for it when it was fourth and a foot to score with about 3 minutes left.  That was a weak call.  As an ND fan I loved it because I don't think Irish D could have stopped them and if they did it would be a longer drive for the offense to score starting at the 1 yard line.

SooieGeneris

An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

SugarHillGaHog

I was hoping for an LSU win because fark ND.  As for Auburn I'm sorry they didn't lose by 40.  UCF has a dream year for them.

East Clintwood

Quote from: john on January 01, 2018, 05:45:11 pm
I was passionately cheering for Notre Dame & UCF today. Batting 1000 feels good

UCF yes but I could never root for notre dame not matter who they're playing.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BroyledNutts

SamBuckhart

Cry Me a River. I like the Joe Cocker.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Boarcephus

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 01, 2018, 06:09:15 pm
I will never chear for notre damn ... Ever never ever not even a lil bit ..

Yep.  When they play Texas I'll just find something else to watch or head outside.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

riccoar

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 01, 2018, 06:48:32 pm
There are many articles about Coach O and Matt Canada and how it was a bad combination from the start.  Basically O saw the ppg Canada was putting up at Wisconsin but didn't study Canada enough to know if he would be a good fit with him personally or with what O wanted to do on offense.  The final gist of the article was that O shouldn't be an HC because he doesn't have the brainpower to analyze the details like this.

Les Miles was a good coach.  Guy could recruit, and put a team together.  He may have had issues with clock management, lost a game here or there that he shouldn't but overall ran a successful program for 10 years.  He was on the backside of his career arc and more than likely should have been replaced.  But you don't replace Les with Coach O.  Last year's and this year's teams were basically Les Miles.  When O is responsible for the entire makeup of the team and the emotion of have Uncle O as coach wears off I see them sliding back to the DiNardo line.
Got family that are LSU fans.  Tried to tell them Coach O was not HC material.  Even when you are right, an LSU fan will never admit it and play like they hired the next Saban.  The upside for Arkansas is their decline just makes room for us to move up.

With Auburn, UCF was a great team.  Beat our coach, Strong, and Norvell twice.  Problem is, Auburn fans don't believe in down years.  Ever.