Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Thompson

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, March 16, 2018, 09:13:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I've bashed him in game threads throughout the season not because I didn't like him, but because we've seen flashes of his potential and he wasn't living up to it....Until today. I knew he wouldnt get credit for it, but TT saved our arse over and over again today. Blocks, rebounds, steals, helping with ball movement. Trey I don't know if you'll see this, but even in today's loss I'm really proud of you man! You gave it everything you had and that's all we as fans can ask for. Good luck in everything you do going forward! WOO PIG
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

STLhawg

I agree.  He seemed to play better than Gafford in this game.  I cannot help but wonder if Daniel was thinking too much about all the NBA scouts that were watching.

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on March 16, 2018, 09:13:37 pm
I've bashed him in game threads throughout the season not because I didn't like him, but because we've seen flashes of his potential and he wasn't living up to it....Until today. I knew he wouldnt get credit for it, but TT saved our arse over and over again today. Blocks, rebounds, steals, helping with ball movement. Trey I don't know if you'll see this, but even in today's loss I'm really proud of you man! You gave it everything you had and that's all we as fans can ask for. Good luck in everything you do going forward! WOO PIG

Should have played TT down low and Gafford high some.  Then switch TT high some since he passes good.  That way they may have not let Butler hit 60% second half off easy shots and layups

cal34

He was a big part of us coming back in the first half.  As soon as he came in he was getting his hands on balls & played great defense around the rim.

daprospecta

He got beat time and time again on defense. If he'd stayed the same size as he was his Junior year, he'd be more effective.

rtr

This has been true for at least 3 years, when Trey plays well, the Hogs win.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

jdlew

He should be a junior....PLAYED 30 minutes his freshman year...