Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Now

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 17, 2017, 10:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Are you really kidding me!! They showed 7 out of the 8 games from SEC with Dari Nowkah and Pat Bradley and guess which one they didn't show??
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

010HogFan

keep the disrespect coming. this team feeds off it.

Bogghawg

I saw our highlights on Sec Now tonight.  I was disappointed they didn't brag of Gafford more, but they showed them.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Pinto

I just saw the highlights too. Very disappointing. They spend all of their time decorating the Kentucky highlights

alohawg

Hogs are the Rodney Dangerfield of the SEC.
The conference is 32-5 vs non-conf. so far on this young season.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TexArkHogFan

I'll stay with I think it was Pat Bradley who said, "Arkansas is the best team in the country that nobody is talking about."  I think that will change after next weekend when they will be saying "where  the hell did that come from".
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Youngsta71701

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 18, 2017, 05:55:05 am
I'll stay with I think it was Pat Bradley who said, "Arkansas is the best team in the country that nobody is talking about."  I think that will change after next weekend when they will be saying "where  the hell did that come from".
I don't mind being in stealth mode. Let them keep sleeping on us until they can't sleep on us anymore. We will earn their respect. It always feels much better when you earn it. Which this team will do. Please don't give us anything. Please...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Pinto on November 17, 2017, 11:00:14 pm
I just saw the highlights too. Very disappointing. They spend all of their time decorating the Kentucky highlights
Which is funny because kentucky was in a dog fight with estern tennessee state until they pulled away. Forget the final score, ETSU lost because their shots stopped falling
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: alohawg on November 18, 2017, 02:04:39 am
Hogs are the Rodney Dangerfield of the SEC.
The conference is 32-5 vs non-conf. so far on this young season.

Always been that way. Always will be.
Even when we were great.

Hogwarrior

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 07:13:09 am
Which is funny because kentucky was in a dog fight with estern tennessee state until they pulled away. Forget the final score, ETSU lost because their shots stopped falling

Sorry, but I think that's how all teams lose BB games.

Nosboar Accubond

Good lord... they showed ours on the 2nd half of the show and gave us plenty of love. Especially Bradley.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on November 18, 2017, 08:11:19 am
Good lord... they showed ours on the 2nd half of the show and gave us plenty of love. Especially Bradley.
Yep, but you know they have to put Kentucky on a pedestal. Kentucky comes first. You can at least admit that. But I will say this. They deserve it and they've earned it because they've won. And until somebody knocks them off their pedestal that's just the way it's gonna be.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 18, 2017, 09:00:28 am
Yep, but you know they have to put Kentucky on a pedestal. Kentucky comes first. You can at least admit that. But I will say this. They deserve it and they've earned it because they've won. And until somebody knocks them off their pedestal that's just the way it's gonna be.

They got beat by a team that only dressed 7 scholarship players and have struggled in every game they have played.

They are not a marquee team this season at all.