Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema's finally #1 at something here at Arkansas

Started by BoynamedWooPigSooie, September 24, 2017, 02:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

coacheshotseat.com

I expect him to take the #1 ranking when they update.  The dudes that run that site have been Bert haters for a long time but this past week's #1 Todd Graham got a nice win over Oregon, #2 Mike Riley got him a bit of breathing room until Nebraska hires their new AD, #3 the UMASS coach showed some fire in a near upset bid in Knoxville and of course #4 Sumlin again beat #5 Bert in come from behind to win in OT fashion. 

When you get out-coached by Kevin Sumlin 5 years in a row.....  yeah, not much to really add to that.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tarheelhawg

As I re-watch the game , it is apparent that Arkansas has alot of offensive weapons, but can't close the deal for a win.  I do like the pro style offense with the Wild Cat mixed in.  After five years, why can't Arkansas close the deal? AM found a way to win five in a row.  My only answer is the head coach.  I am not into excuses after 5 years. Bielema should be on a v. hot seat---earned it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Butch deserves #1.  Dude couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.  He has more talent than we'll have over the next 10 years, and he practically needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat to beat non conference cupcakes. He'll be lucky if he makes it to thanksgiving.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15