Aggie butthurt

Started by NuttinItUp, February 18, 2018, 08:51:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

The world is imploding for them.

The butthurt in some of the threads is hilarious:

https://texags.com/forums/7

From Tusk Till Dawn

That was a fun read, however, theres a couple of guys from Ark talking down the Hogs.  They should call U-haul if its so bad...

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 18, 2018, 09:07:23 am
That was a fun read, however, theres a couple of guys from Ark talking down the Hogs.  They should call U-haul if its so bad...

Agreed. It's sad that we have Hog fans that have the same reaction as the teams we beat.

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

NuttinItUp

1) Supposedly they are from Arkansas. (who knows)
2) They are Aggie fans in Hog territory. If any of us Hog fans lived near College Station, we would probably be sick of Aggie talk as well.

farmhawg

Oldboonie would be the number one miserable person on here, he is the same in football. Not sure how someone that miserable in life has made it as far as he has.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HogBreath

After one look at the cadet corps and all that twelfth man silliness, I'd figure butthurt was a very, very routine part of being an aggie.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

greenEGnHAWGS

So A&M was an all boys school originally? Makes sense now...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hoggish1

And here's the best one and I've got to hand it to miller for his ability to understand stuff:

miller0926
5:18p, 2/17/18
H
AG
Drove up from DFW for the game today. This place was a sellout (18,000+) and pretty loud. I would kill for this atmosphere at Reed on a regular basis.

rljjr

There was another thread called "Good Loss" that made me chuckle. They are all over Billy Kennedy, and one of them wrote the following:

"I'm not sure what is more depressing, how far Kennedy is driving this program into the abyss or that we have a percentage of our fan base still cheering him on."

In the game thread in which the Ags were complaining about the refs while others were complaining about FTs and no 3-pt makes, another one said, "this thread is much better than the game."

And this little gem: "Enjoy a few more minutes of seeing a ranking next to our name."

These guys are hilarious.

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on February 18, 2018, 09:50:59 am
After one look at the cadet corps and all that twelfth man silliness, I'd figure butthurt was a very, very routine part of being an aggie.
what a smurfy thing to say

Polecat

Quote from: NuttinItUp on February 18, 2018, 09:21:48 am
1) Supposedly they are from Arkansas. (who knows)
2) They are Aggie fans in Hog territory. If any of us Hog fans lived near College Station, we would probably be sick of Aggie talk as well.

I live 45 mins from College Station. Can confirm this lol
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HogBreath on February 18, 2018, 09:50:59 am

It's a part of their freshmen orientation.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on February 18, 2018, 10:58:33 am
what a smurfy thing to say
Sorry ole buddy, just joking around with y'all.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rljjr on February 18, 2018, 10:24:44 am
There was another thread called "Good Loss" that made me chuckle. They are all over Billy Kennedy, and one of them wrote the following:

"I'm not sure what is more depressing, how far Kennedy is driving this program into the abyss or that we have a percentage of our fan base still cheering him on."

In the game thread in which the Ags were complaining about the refs while others were complaining about FTs and no 3-pt makes, another one said, "this thread is much better than the game."

And this little gem: "Enjoy a few more minutes of seeing a ranking next to our name."

These guys are hilarious.

They are hilarious but as aggies they are so dumb they don't realize it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

From Tusk Till Dawn

Im hopeful CCM can ruin their day on the gridiron as well! 

raz1965

Texas A&M has been a waste of great talent in both major sports, underachieving wise.

Letsroll1200

Bozo Billy was kind of funny. I enjoyed that board.

PonderinHog

Butthurt?  I thought they liked it!

MrKnowItAll

Uncle SI

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 18, 2018, 09:51:04 am
So A&M was an all boys school originally? Makes sense now...

STDs were rampant there back then.
::hornsdown::
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

26.2Hog

"Are there worse college BB fans than Arky?  Is there anything they won't boo? Their bad behavior goes back to the days of Coach Eddie Sutton, if not before."

Haha.  I was at an Aggie game in Fayetteville when we had Lanny Van Eman. Must have been 300 fans there in the old Barnhill.  Some of us were sitting behind one of the goals in portable chairs on the little bandstand, right on top of the court.

Someone, and I'm not saying who, threw a cup of ice and hit an Aggie player square in the face. He started charging into our group, but Razorback players took exception and threw him down on the court.  Fight broke out on the court.

A hog player, not dressed out, was sitting in the stands.  Maybe had a broken nose because he was wearing a device over his nose and face.  He came charging onto the court like a masked marauder and was taking down Aggie players left and right.

He was ejected from Barnhill, and the game finally was completed.  My buddy kept yelling, "if we want any shiite from you Aggies, we'll scrape it off your teeth".

Good times . . . good times.

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: 26.2Hog on February 18, 2018, 08:16:15 pm
"Are there worse college BB fans than Arky?  Is there anything they won't boo? Their bad behavior goes back to the days of Coach Eddie Sutton, if not before."

Haha.  I was at an Aggie game in Fayetteville when we had Lanny Van Eman. Must have been 300 fans there in the old Barnhill.  Some of us were sitting behind one of the goals in portable chairs on the little bandstand, right on top of the court.

Someone, and I'm not saying who, threw a cup of ice and hit an Aggie player square in the face. He started charging into our group, but Razorback players took exception and threw him down on the court.  Fight broke out on the court.

A hog player, not dressed out, was sitting in the stands.  Maybe had a broken nose because he was wearing a device over his nose and face.  He came charging onto the court like a masked marauder and was taking down Aggie players left and right.

He was ejected from Barnhill, and the game finally was completed.  My buddy kept yelling, "if we want any shiite from you Aggies, we'll scrape it off your teeth".

Lol at the "I'm not saying who" 50 years after the fact.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hawkhawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 18, 2018, 01:16:36 pm
Butthurt?  I thought they liked it!

Just because they like it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less.

Knot2brite

Down here in Texarkana we have the three headed devil dog of hades of fanbases competing with the Hogs. You have the LSU idiots, the Shorthorns and the ass sniffing aggies. A&M has a affiliate on the Texas side so a bunch of the locals feel the necessity to be doggie fans. Most of them are football only fans but you have the small every sports fans down here. Nothing makes your day better than walking into work the day after a Hog victory and especially a ass kicking.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

pigture perfect

was Shelby Metcalf their coach then? He is maybe = to Tom Penders as my most hated opponents coach ever.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dark Helmet Hog

Impossible for an Aggie to be butthurt, but I'm glad they're upset.

Amityvillehogger

I laughed entirely too long at this!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

nesjunk

The last time they beat us in Fayetteville, "Die Hard" was just the name of a car battery...

Little Lady Back

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on February 18, 2018, 10:08:33 pm
Impossible for an Aggie to be butthurt, but I'm glad they're upset.

Good one, Dark! LMAO
#NolanRichardsonCourt

26.2Hog

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 18, 2018, 09:52:52 pm
was Shelby Metcalf their coach then? He is maybe = to Tom Penders as my most hated opponents coach ever.

Yep, Metcalf was their coach.  Seemed like he was there forever.

rtr

Imagine their consternation if former student Chad Morris beats them and their 8 million dollar coach at Jerry's world.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.