Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

hey i just sold something on ebay. woo hoo. the night is not a total loss.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

jfred59

I wonder if Patrick and Hershiser are in the same bed as Coleman and if it is a King size

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

McCann looking at plate busters at med. speed,two times, sick.

Clint Alan

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

capehog

with all of these trollers can big deal be far behind

Clint Alan

TXrazorback

We just need to get a two out rally going, this thing is not over quite yet.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

trippigs

capehog

it was a ground ball to 2nd for cyring out loud the guy is not the second coming of tommy herr

3kgthog

Just too much power, too much pitching and LSU has owned us lately. Not good combinations.

Pickled Pig

"He outran his inability to get where he needed to be"??????

These announcers are awful tonight....all they've done is make love to LSU all evening (even before we were getting beat)....then they affirm an awful call at first in the 4th inning....they've talked about bowling, etc. Horrible.

And this is their A-Team?

Big baldy is a good NFL guy....college baseball? not so much.

Clint Alan

Sample

Ks
TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0   0   5                  9    11   0
Arkansas           1   0   0   0   0   0                  1    6    2

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

anything right now would be a great help.  We look terrible at the plate.

capehog

TNhawgfan

I'll comfort the ball girls after they get booed
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

SigHog87

creecy

Why so many negative people on here. That is baseaball.  Go hogs
Freight broker looking for loads, email me!

razobak

K's looking at ball 4.  I don't understand.

Like I said, when we're up, the strike zone is this O big.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Clint Alan

We gotta do something quick, or we may find ourselves playing for the season on Wednesday

Bet Coleman would like to pitch against us every time out.  We make him look really good.

clarksville hog

Strike 3 was a foot outside wish the LSU ump would call it both ways!

Razorbacks#1

Three to go. Gotta find some hits. Alot of baseball left. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jfred59

Our guys know we are getting a major league one tonight by the Home Plate guy plus his bed mate at first.  Guess the like that Tiger meat

chiefsfan

we werent going to go the entire postseason without a loss...that almost never happens
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Razorbacks#1

How is EA not wearing a wedding ring. Whats up with that?
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

capehog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 15, 2009, 08:42:18 pm
How is EA not wearing a wedding ring. Whats up with that?

we decided to keep it quiet so she can stay the internet download queen

N HOG

Getting the maddux strike call a foot off the plate also helps.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 15, 2009, 08:18:31 pm
welp

they made a good run

gotta win three in a row to make it to the next round

we've won 6 in a row so far... so its possible

TNhawgfan

Quote from: 12247 on June 15, 2009, 08:40:43 pm
Bet Coleman would like to pitch against us every time out.  We make him look really good.
He is good. He's the SEC pitcher of the year. I bet you guys complain when Beckett pitches against your favorite major league team. He's good for a reason!

Clint Alan

Ramble on Barbershop

this is a one sided called game sorry, im not been a homer.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

SigHog87

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 15, 2009, 08:43:20 pm
He is good. He's the SEC pitcher of the year. I bet you guys complain when Beckett pitches against your favorite major league team. He's good for a reason!

QUIT TRYIN TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON!

Clint Alan

SigHog87

Quote from: KingScissom on June 15, 2009, 08:43:59 pm
this is a one sided called game sorry, im not been a homer.

This is true though

I can take a loss but I do wish we could show something with the bats.  Colemant was hittable tonight.  We missed time after time right down the middle.  We didn't look like we have the past few games.  Our hitters looked scared, stood off the plate so far they need 48 inch bats to cover the plate.

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CollinsvilleHawg

Guys when you blow at the plate, you dont get the calls.  i hate it as much as anyone.  i finally had to turn the tv over the kids and the wii.  too much yelling on my part.

clarksville hog

Next bad call I hope DVH complains and gets tossed, just on principle

chiefsfan

Quote from: 12247 on June 15, 2009, 08:45:17 pm
I can take a loss but I do wish we could show something with the bats.  Colemant was hittable tonight.  We missed time after time right down the middle.  We didn't look like we have the past few games.  Our hitters looked scared, stood off the plate so far they need 48 inch bats to cover the plate.

part of the struggles is Coleman's funky delivery.  Right handers just cannot figure him out
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

deucea729

Guys, lost in all this is that Murphy has been pitching pretty well.  He's kept us from burning further through our bullpen, which could be key for the rest of the CWS...

Clint Alan

Ramble on Barbershop

sucks how the 2 sec teams feel into the same bracket, who ever wins this bracket will win the csw either arkansas or lsu.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

TNhawgfan

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: SigHog87 on June 15, 2009, 08:44:59 pm
This is true though

every single questionable call has gone their way.

just the way things are