Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was in Madison Tuesday....

Started by BoarnSupremacy, October 21, 2017, 07:29:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BoarnSupremacy

the few guys at Covance that knew where I was from just laughed.  They all said BB was not good at in-game adjustments.  I agreed.  Just like we told ole miss about Nutt they told us.

jst01

We will tell the team that signs B.B. to his next contract the same thing: Good luck with that dude and glad he's gone.

jcbville

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Rudy Baylor

Tusks

They tried to tell hog fans and of course fans just peed in their ears.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tusked on October 21, 2017, 10:34:48 am
They tried to tell hog fans and of course fans just peed in their ears.
not all of us. Some of were like, "They are right, you know".
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Arazorbackguy1

Remind me the last time Wisconsin won a National Championship?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

sickboy

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 21, 2017, 10:52:58 am
not all of us. Some of were like, "They are right, you know".

I think the rational fan saw that they had some data to back up their claims. But I think the going logic or hope was that Bielema was hamstrung by Alvarez and the narrative back then was that Bielema couldn't get the assistants he wanted to Madison or to stay when they did come. I think there was optimism when he got big names like Pittman initially. Now that optimism is all but pissed on.

razortrack

Remind me the last time we had a better record than Wisconsin

Bebop

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on October 21, 2017, 11:35:19 am
Remind me the last time Wisconsin won a National Championship?

Remind me if Wisconsin dropped off when Bielema left.

Porkette

It doesn't matter what anybody "tried to tell hog fans." We had no say in the hiring. The initial reaction here was not all that positive anyway. We just got behind him and our team and hoped for the best, because that's all that fans can do.
GO HOGS GO!

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: razortrack on October 21, 2017, 11:56:47 am
Remind me the last time we had a better record than Wisconsin

Remind me if Wisconsin has ever played Arkansas' schedule.

jacobp

Living up in the upper Midwest i Work with a lot of Wisconsin alums. For everyone that says they're glad he left there's another that says they loved him and wished he had stayed. Of course, it's easy for them to say that darn 5 years later.

Bubba's Bruisers

I do remember Wisky fans laughing at us like we laughed at Ole miss fans. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jcharkansas

Alot of people here were sold on him from the get go, I couldn't understand it but if you weren't 100% on board you would get ripped a new one on here. I didn't think he would be nearly as bad as it has been but really did not like the hire..

BigoBoys

Was in Las Vegas a month or so after he was hired.  Ran into a couple of Wisconsin fans, they were not happy about him leaving but critical of his game management. 

scogs

And those same fans must have hated those big ten titles and rose bowl appearances too. 

tlmack

I was in Vegas last year and was wearing a Hog cap, An older gentleman came up to me and said he was from Wisconsin and told me he hated to see Bielema leave and wished nothing but the best. So like every fan base there are people on both sides .