Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Right Direction...

Started by DLUXHOG, September 17, 2017, 09:18:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

to everyone full of venom toward CBB....   take a deep breath, carefully analyze the program since Frank Broyles was the coach...   look at the numbers, the cycles, etc..   you should find that CBB has this team headed in the right and correct direction....  numbers don't lie, you may, but numbers don't....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

twistitup

September 17, 2017, 09:23:34 pm #1 Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:39:51 pm by twistitup
Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 17, 2017, 09:18:12 pm
to everyone full of venom toward CBB....   take a deep breath, carefully analyze the program since Frank Broyles was the coach...   look at the numbers, the cycles, etc..   you should find that CBB has this team headed in the right and correct direction....  numbers don't lie, you may, but numbers don't....

Post all of the numbers - convince everyone....

I haven't been full of venom, but i don't think the football program is meeting fan expectations. Fans fill the seats....it's not a good thing for them to be questioning what is going on.

I say let's beat the tar out of TAM and be done with all the speculation
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: twistitup on September 17, 2017, 09:23:34 pm
Post all of the numbers - convince everyone....

I haven't been full of venom, but i don't think the football program is not meeting fan expectations. Fans fill the seats....it's not a good thing for them to be questioning what is going on.

I say let's beat the tar out of TAM and be done with all the speculation

That's what I'm talking about.! 6 more days...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

VirginiaHog