Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1992-93 @Arizona Higlights; 93 Alabama Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, June 10, 2015, 07:53:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

June 10, 2015, 07:53:21 pm Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:36:02 am by Jborohog09
Highlights of the win at Arizona in December of 92, enjoy!  I just acquired about 15 or so other games so get ready for some more videos the next few weeks.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Yes! I remember watching! Scotty went off!!

PonderinHog

That game was when I KNEW we had something special. 

chiefhawg

Arazorbackguy1

I didn't realize we had played them earlier that season. I thought we only beat the in F4.  This is awesome, as I now live in AZ and want to share with my wildcat friends. :)
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jborohog09 on June 10, 2015, 07:53:21 pm
Highlights of the win at Arizona in December of 92, enjoy!  I just acquired about 15 or so other games so get ready for some more videos the next few weeks.

"Thank you Sir. May I have another?".............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jborohog09

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 11, 2015, 10:04:04 am
"Thank you Sir. May I have another?".............................

Next up will be the Alabama game from Barnhill later that season.  I'll probably get it up tomorrow or Saturday.

phadedhawg

Linn and that awesome hair was kicking in that game.

snf6278

Ole Lute didn't look to happy at the end. Great as always jborohog!

Hogimus Prime

I loved watching that team play.  What they lacked in size they made up for with heart and hustle.

WMHawgfan

uh oh there was a Ray Biggers sighting at the end of the video. Let the games begin.

Didn't we end a huge home court winning streak for AZ when we won that game? I want to say it was like 55 games or more.

jseinfeld50

Quote from: WMHawgfan on June 12, 2015, 02:54:01 pm
uh oh there was a Ray Biggers sighting at the end of the video.

He got his 10-12 secs of fame.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on June 11, 2015, 09:49:33 am
I didn't realize we had played them earlier that season. I thought we only beat the in F4.  This is awesome, as I now live in AZ and want to share with my wildcat friends. :)

We played Arizona in the finals of the preseason NIT in 1990 and they blew our doors off. This game in Tucson two years later was sweet revenge. And the beating we put on them in the national semifinals the following season was icing on the cake.

Jborohog09

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on June 13, 2015, 01:00:09 am
We played Arizona in the finals of the preseason NIT in 1990 and they blew our doors off. This game in Tucson two years later was sweet revenge. And the beating we put on them in the national semifinals the following season was icing on the cake.

Also beat them during the Big O and Mayberry's senior year in Barnhill.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Jborohog09 on June 13, 2015, 09:48:46 am
Also beat them during the Big O and Mayberry's senior year in Barnhill.

That's right. Except for that hiccup in the preseason NIT, Nolan pretty much owned Lute during that time period.

Jborohog09

As promised here are highlights of the win over Alabama in Barnhill in 1993, enjoy!