Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memphis has offered Hog hoops commit Justice Hill a football scholarship, AND

Started by Kevin McPherson, March 14, 2018, 02:36:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

Per source, Memphis has offered Hog hoops commit @_justicehill a football scholarship, AND he has been informed he can play both football and basketball for the Tigers.

https://twitter.com/ARHoopScoop/status/974003075370373120

Pig in the Pokey

We may need to match thatt. That would, incidently, take care of our scholarship problem for '19 b/c if you play both it has to be on a football scholly.

Norvell doin work.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkRinds

Pork Ranger

311Hog

Quote from: Pork Ranger on March 14, 2018, 02:46:39 pm
How can they do that without even having a basketball coach?
he has also been offered the coaching job.

#1 STUNNA

He is a top 3 football player in the state. Hopefully he decides to play football.

King Kong

31to6

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 14, 2018, 03:36:26 pm
He is a top 3 football player in the state. Hopefully he decides to play football.
Better pro future in BB or FB?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: 31to6 on March 14, 2018, 07:14:55 pm
He is an elite athlete for his size in my opinion and i think he has a higher ceiling in football. But i also have seen him more on a football field than a basketball court.

31to6

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 14, 2018, 07:30:54 pm
He is an elite athlete for his size in my opinion and i think he has a higher ceiling in football. But i also have seen him more on a football field than a basketball court.
Ty. All I have is highlight films, which really don't show much about how a player really handles a whole game.

searkhogfan

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Cinco de Hogo

One and done with a guarantee of being drafted by the Memphis Grizzles in the first round along with a controlling stake in the team.

twistitup

We need to embrace more 2 sport athletes...let the damn kids play
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: 31to6 on March 14, 2018, 07:14:55 pm
FB and it's not even close. How many 6' (and under) guards are even on NBA rosters? How many roster spots total in the NBA by the way? There are probably 50x as many 6' DBs in the NFL as there are 6' guards in the NBA. Maybe closer to 100x. No-brainer.

jvanhorn

Penny Hardaway.  A name that still means something.

#1 STUNNA

If hes an elite athlete that can dribble and pass we need him. Cause we dont have any of them on campus.

Paul

Quote from: jvanhorn on March 17, 2018, 01:18:23 am
Penny Hardaway.  A name that still means something.
He will absolutely kill it in recruiting.  He has a top 5 6-11 kid on his high school team

Hatleyville454

Pretty sure I remember hearing Fitz on the radio saying they are mainly focusing only on basketball for Justice's future past high school. Granted, that may have been while Bielema was still the HC or during the transition, so things could have changed

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: twistitup on March 16, 2018, 07:45:09 am
We need to embrace more 2 sport athletes...let the damn kids play

This, there was a time when this was common place or at least not as rare as it is today.  Always liked it when a FB player joined the basketball team.  Wonder if CM and his high school roots will be more open to this.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Things have changed.

Quote from: Hatleyville454 on March 19, 2018, 01:17:58 am
Pretty sure I remember hearing Fitz on the radio saying they are mainly focusing only on basketball for Justice's future past high school. Granted, that may have been while Bielema was still the HC or during the transition, so things could have changed