Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jadon Jackson

Started by Jumpty, February 25, 2018, 06:39:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpty

Is Jadon Jackson of Bentonville West being recruited to play on the defensive side of the call? He had a picture with Coach Chavis, Coach Cooper, and Coach Smith. He didn't have any with offensive staff. Richard Davenport could you enlighten us on this? Also how hard are they recruiting him?

Bubba's Bruisers

First, does he have an offer?  Second, I have no clue what he'd be recruited to play.  Other than WR or DB.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

King Kong

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 06:47:11 pm
First, does he have an offer?  Second, I have no clue what he'd be recruited to play.  Other than WR or DB.

Yes he has an offer

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Bubba's Bruisers

So by my count, we already have offers out to 7 in-staters.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Porkys Revenge

He's got a pretty nice offer list. 3 SEC schools and Oklahoma state. Maybe we want him as a 6' tall corner.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on February 25, 2018, 07:16:50 pm
He's got a pretty nice offer list. 3 SEC schools and Oklahoma state. Maybe we want him as a 6' tall corner.

I noticed his picture from his visit was with the secondary coaches and Chavis, he also had one with Morris. I thought we were recruiting him as a WR, may be a DB??

AlmaHog2011

Freshman starter. If he was in Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 08:04:51 pm
Freshman starter. If he was in Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.

Starter at what position?  And his offer sheet doesn't yet reflect 4 star.

liljo

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 08:19:29 pm

6'2" sub-4.5 speed. Excellent hands, great vision-- that's enough stars for me. WR still growing.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

AirWarren

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 07:12:31 pm
So by my count, we already have offers out to 7 in-staters.

8. Malik Chavis was offered yesterday I believe

slamin

butthurt down stater yay

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on February 25, 2018, 08:56:19 pm
8. Malik Chavis was offered yesterday I believe

I was counting him.  I still don't recall who the 8th is.

Burks
Jackson
Henry
Thomas
Shawn Andrews nephew, or kin
Miller
Chavis

Edit: now I remember there's a DE too.  I just don't recall the name.

HardingHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 09:01:31 pm
I was counting him.  I still don't recall who the 8th is.

Burks
Jackson
Henry
Thomas
Shawn Andrews nephew, or kin
Miller
Chavis

Edit: now I remember there's a DE too.  I just don't recall the name.

DE/LB Zach Williams - Joe T Robinson HS

IronMountainHog

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2018, 08:33:29 pm
7a west. Yay.......
Bret Smith's boyfriend speaks. Yay.....

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: liljo on February 25, 2018, 09:28:03 pm
I'm sure this means...something...
This guy is one of the 7a west conference sucks crowd. He thinks we could stockpile the Hogs with Warren kids only.

Hogfan46

88pt 3 star. Very likely he gets the 4th star.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Hogfan46 on February 25, 2018, 09:35:57 pm
88pt 3 star. Very likely he gets the 4th star.

But not if he commits to UA, right?

liljo

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 25, 2018, 09:32:33 pm
This guy is one of the 7a west conference sucks crowd. He thinks we could stockpile the Hogs with Warren kids only.

Wow. You mean there's an actual "crowd" of 'em? ???

HogFoo

February 26, 2018, 01:55:32 am #22 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:13:00 am by HogFoo
i believe he'll be a WR since he was if i'm not mistaken a top #40 WR in america.  we actually have several top tier instate recruits. I believe Burks is top #5 WR,  Henry #1 TE  ,Darius Thomas was #6 OL in america.  Seems like Wilkins(Andrews cousin) is rated pretty high as well. Seems like there is also a DL guy thats pretty good.  that 19 class is stacked in state!   

I was thinking that JJackson was a commit from when Bielema offered him.  maybe it was a scholarship. Was thinking had he committed back then.  but yeah, kid will definitely be a WR.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hogfan46

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 09:44:05 pm
But not if he commits to UA, right?

Of course not. Everyone hates us.  ;)

MP24

We are on some very highly rated WRs, so don't know about Jadon for WR or DB. Link has list of instate offers and first 2019 commitment.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-recruiting-weekend-2019
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

AugustaHog

Who is recruiting Tenn?  We got 6 kids to visit that are top 310 players from Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Wow.  I'm impressed.  I don't recall ever getting that number of highly rated kids from that area to come take a look.  I totally get that none of those kids have committed and may never, but that is a good sign going forward. 

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: AugustaHog on February 26, 2018, 11:40:59 am
Who is recruiting Tenn?  We got 6 kids to visit that are top 310 players from Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Wow.  I'm impressed.  I don't recall ever getting that number of highly rated kids from that area to come take a look.  I totally get that none of those kids have committed and may never, but that is a good sign going forward.
Chavis and Caldwell have Tenn ties.

AirWarren

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 25, 2018, 09:32:33 pm

Don't be so touchy.

Hogfan46

John Scott was listed as the recruiter for Trevis Hopper, the DT from Memphis, that committed over the weekend.

greasy_corner

Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2018, 08:33:29 pm
7a west. Yay.......

Look at this guy. He wants you to look at him.  Pay him some attention.  All he has is talking trash in a thread about a HS recruit.  That we are recruiting.

WaltonCollege

AirWarren

Quote from: greasy_corner on February 26, 2018, 09:06:33 pm
Look at this guy. He wants you to look at him.  Pay him some attention.  All he has is talking trash in a thread about a HS recruit.  That we are recruiting.

Calm down.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

That Blind Side kid that everyone was pissed off about Morris hiring him at first...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Warrior Way 22

A lot of talented guys in play. Would love for Morris and crew to make a statement with their first full recruiting class.
"Warriors should suffer their pain silently."

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 27, 2018, 10:33:46 am
That Blind Side kid that everyone was pissed off about Morris hiring him at first...

He can't go on the road, Craddock went to school/played at MTSU and offered all of these guys on a visit.

Tuhoy definitely helped in Memphis and at Briarcrest.

AugustaHog

Makes sense then with the defensive guys that Caldwell and Chief have cache in that state.  Also love the work that SJ and Craddock are doing.  I never really saw Tenn being a place we'd thrive, but those guys obviously have ties and the ability to get at least a consideration from these kids.  I love that we got those kids to travel on their own dime, very early in the process.  Now we continue to cultivate these relationships and work on closing them down.  Great Jr day which we haven't really seen of late. 

RazorPiggie

Earth Hog Fan

Quote from: liljo on February 25, 2018, 08:32:08 pm
6'2" sub-4.5 speed. Excellent hands, great vision-- that's enough stars for me. WR still growing.

Good post liljo and I think you likely speak of truth and knowledge of this kid, and I believe you are exactly right.
And You are not the only one that is high on this kid, it seems the coaching staff is staying ahead of the curve and they too are in the know and doing there research. See what this coach thinks of Jadon Jackson.

Casey Dick — a former Arkansas quarterback who took over the play-calling duties at Bentonville West a year ago — sees many similarities between Jackson and a couple of standout receivers he played with at Arkansas.
"I tell everybody that asks me that he is a mix of Joe Adams and Greg Childs," Dick said. "He's got the shiftiness of a Joe Adams, but he's also got the physicality and the type of body to go get the football. It's really rare to get both those particular traits."

This new coaching staff continues to amaze me, Coach Morris said we should expect his best everyday and you know so far, i think he is living up to that standard.   GO HOGS!
I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."

AirWarren

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 28, 2018, 10:37:00 am
Don't be such a d-bag.

Facts are facts. I stand by my assessment of 7a west.

AHiD

Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:02:18 pm
Facts are facts. I stand by my assessment of 7a west.

Our starting QB's since Wilson have been 7A west, no?
My name...is Jerruh

AirWarren

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 28, 2018, 12:15:43 pm
Our starting QB's since Wilson have been 7A west, no?

And they have been sub par at best.

Again. MY opinion.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Earth Hog Fan on February 28, 2018, 11:21:47 am
Good post liljo and I think you likely speak of truth and knowledge of this kid, and I believe you are exactly right.
And You are not the only one that is high on this kid, it seems the coaching staff is staying ahead of the curve and they too are in the know and doing there research. See what this coach thinks of Jadon Jackson.

Casey Dick — a former Arkansas quarterback who took over the play-calling duties at Bentonville West a year ago — sees many similarities between Jackson and a couple of standout receivers he played with at Arkansas.
"I tell everybody that asks me that he is a mix of Joe Adams and Greg Childs," Dick said. "He's got the shiftiness of a Joe Adams, but he's also got the physicality and the type of body to go get the football. It's really rare to get both those particular traits."

This new coaching staff continues to amaze me, Coach Morris said we should expect his best everyday and you know so far, i think he is living up to that standard.   GO HOGS!

gotta be a pretty physical kid.. to be compared to Childs. Most physical receiver to come out of Arkansas in a long time.What could have been if he could have stayed healthy..

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:26:09 pm

Again. MY opinion.

no way i consider Brandon Allen sub par. He isn't all pro but he is still in the league.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on February 28, 2018, 12:54:31 pm
no way i consider Brandon Allen sub par. He isn't all pro but he is still in the league.

Fair enough.

AHiD

Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:26:09 pm

Again. MY opinion.

Uh, what? Tyler and BA both got drafted, and AA will probably end up as a 7th rounder/undrafted free agent. Who from a lower classification in AR has performed better at the collegiate level?
My name...is Jerruh

ricepig

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 28, 2018, 02:23:00 pm
Uh, what? Tyler and BA both got drafted, and AA will probably end up as a 7th rounder/undrafted free agent. Who from a lower classification in AR has performed better at the collegiate level?

Tyler was at 5A school.

Tusks

Jardon Jackson has game.  He's legit and the hogs should be very very happy to get him if they do.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

IronMountainHog

Warren is the greatest team in southern Arkansas, well except for Arkadelphia. And that's not MY opinion, that is according to the scoreboard last November. 7A West isn't that great? National media thought the Allen brothers were pretty good. Tre Greenlaw and Brooks Ellis are pretty good. Three players from Fayetteville signed with Mizzou last year.

311Hog

AirWarren

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 28, 2018, 03:08:39 pm
Warren is the greatest team in southern Arkansas, well except for Arkadelphia. And that's not MY opinion, that is according to the scoreboard last November. 7A West isn't that great? National media thought the Allen brothers were pretty good. Tre Greenlaw and Brooks Ellis are pretty good. Three players from Fayetteville signed with Mizzou last year.

Still Butt hurt I see. Over one man's opinion.

Get over yourself nancy.