Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revealing comments by three recruiting writers

Started by bollweevil, February 23, 2018, 08:17:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bollweevil

Some revealing comments by three recruiting writers comparing Bielema's staff to Chad Morris and his staff:

From Otis Kirk on Twitter: "Good things happen in recruiting when you actually work in February instead of taking a 2-3 week vacation after NSD. This staff works and has Prospect Days like everyone else is doing. Chad Morris knows the importance of recruiting and it shows compared to the one he replaced."

From Trent Shadid, recruiting writer: "So far, it's not even comparable. Hard to believe both were even recruiting to the same program."

From Danny West, recruiting writer: "This staff is doing a better job in every aspect of recruiting and it ain't even close. Ask anyone who truly knows what they're talking about and they'll tell you the same. It ain't even close."

Which begs the question . . . did the writers who cover Arkansas football fail to report this stuff because they liked Bielema personally and didn't want their access to the program cut off? Draw your own conclusions.

ricepig

Hmm.....let's see, drives more traffic to their sites which could lead to more income, of course they like it! Arkansas writers aren't going to go negative on a sitting coach, it just doesn't happen here, be that right or wrong. The previous staff chose to give out offers like they were diamonds, obviously it didn't work out as they limited their options.

Bubba's Bruisers

Your implication is the most obvious and logical conclusion.  That's always been SOP.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Tejano Jawg

Wow...good insight. As for your question, maybe it was only obvious after Bielema left and Morris took over. Like it took seeing Morris and staff in action to fully contrast that with Bielema. Just a guess. But what you said is probably true to an extent.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

pigture perfect

Good find Weevil. I think you are on the right track with your conclusion.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Corkscrew Johnson

Bielema & co started out strong and motivated.  If Morris' next few seasons go like 6-7, 7-5, 7-5, I bet you the desire will start to temper, and the enthusiasm of fans, media, and recruits will start to wane as well.

ricepig

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 23, 2018, 08:41:39 am
Good find Weevil. I think you are on the right track with your conclusion.

These writers get their "info" from within a staff, generally not the coaching staff, but from the recruiting staff. They can't go calling out their sources of information, it's just not smart on their part. Now that they've moved on, you'll hear more about the previous staff.

Redhogs

Quote from: ricepig on February 23, 2018, 08:34:43 am
Hmm.....let's see, drives more traffic to their sites which could lead to more income, of course they like it! Arkansas writers aren't going to go negative on a sitting coach, it just doesn't happen here, be that right or wrong. The previous staff chose to give out offers like they were diamonds, obviously it didn't work out as they limited their options.
Bert was an empty, LAZY, and clueless about the SEC windbreaker....Being BB...really?  what a joke...and his miserable record proves it. Tired of the "nice guy" stuff, he stole $30 million from our school and can live high off the "hog" for the rest of his incompetent life, wouldn't  you act like a "nice guy".....him vacationing in his flip flops and this staff working their ass off at the same times of year are facts, not opinions, and their efforts will show in their record.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: ricepig on February 23, 2018, 08:47:28 am
These writers get their "info" from within a staff, generally not the coaching staff, but from the recruiting staff. They can't go calling out their sources of information, it's just not smart on their part. Now that they've moved on, you'll hear more about the previous staff.
Some of that sure...Or maybe they are just reporting what they are actually seeing and comparing the two....statements were very definitive.

ricepig

Quote from: Redhogs on February 23, 2018, 09:02:31 am
Bert was an empty, LAZY, and clueless about the SEC windbreaker....Being BB...really?  what a joke...and his miserable record proves it. Tired of the "nice guy" stuff, he stole $30 million from our school and can live high off the "hog" for the rest of his incompetent life, wouldn't  you act like a "nice guy".....him vacationing in his flip flops and this staff working their ass off at the same times of year are facts, not opinions, and their efforts will show in their record.

Which has nothing to do with the OP and his comments on their relationship with the previous staff.

Redhogs

Quote from: ricepig on February 23, 2018, 09:07:13 am
Which has nothing to do with the OP and his comments on their relationship with the previous staff.
Disagree ....feel better now ? Guess you are the self anointed topic police now huh?

Razorbackers

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on February 23, 2018, 08:45:57 am
Bielema & co started out strong and motivated.  If Morris' next few seasons go like 6-7, 7-5, 7-5, I bet you the desire will start to temper, and the enthusiasm of fans, media, and recruits will start to wane as well.

^^^

GuvHog

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on February 23, 2018, 08:45:57 am

Heck, that would still be a better start than CBB's first 3 years.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Redhogs on February 23, 2018, 09:35:12 am
Disagree ....feel better now ? Guess you are the self anointed topic police now huh?

Nope, just saying the OP was questioning the recruiting writers and why they didn't say something previously, correct?

"Which begs the question . . . did the writers who cover Arkansas football fail to report this stuff because they liked Bielema personally and didn't want their access to the program cut off? Draw your own conclusions."

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Redhogs on February 23, 2018, 09:06:28 am
Some of that sure...Or maybe they are just reporting what they are actually seeing and comparing the two....statements were very definitive.

True, but Rice is correct, they aren't going to disparage a sitting staff.  It's not in their interest to do so.  These reporters have been around long enough to know what diligent recruiting looks like.  They were probably well aware of BB's efforts while he was HC, but didn't address it at that time.  Now it's in their best interest to report it, because doing so props up the new staff.

But I do suspect CM and company are more diligent than previous administrations. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

jgphillips3

Quote from: GuvHog on February 23, 2018, 10:18:40 am
Heck, that would still be a better start than CBB's first 3 years.

It is so freaking sad that that statement is so true.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: bollweevil on February 23, 2018, 08:17:47 am
Some revealing comments by three recruiting writers comparing Bielema's staff to Chad Morris and his staff:

From Otis Kirk on Twitter: "Good things happen in recruiting when you actually work in February instead of taking a 2-3 week vacation after NSD. This staff works and has Prospect Days like everyone else is doing. Chad Morris knows the importance of recruiting and it shows compared to the one he replaced."

From Trent Shadid, recruiting writer: "So far, it's not even comparable. Hard to believe both were even recruiting to the same program."

From Danny West, recruiting writer: "This staff is doing a better job in every aspect of recruiting and it ain't even close. Ask anyone who truly knows what they're talking about and they'll tell you the same. It ain't even close."

Which begs the question . . . did the writers who cover Arkansas football fail to report this stuff because they liked Bielema personally and didn't want their access to the program cut off? Draw your own conclusions.

So we weren't even having these prospect days in the Bert Era? His fat arse was on vacation or just sitting in his office passed out in flip flops with reggae in the background?

If so, we would have been within our rights to play hardball on the buyout numbers in his contract. The $$$ he got was the biggest heist since the Great Train Robbery...

Bonnie and Clyde move over. You have been eclipsed by Jeffie and Bert!
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

ricepig

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 23, 2018, 01:31:51 pm
So we weren't even having these prospect days in the Bert Era? His fat arse was on vacation or just sitting in his office passed out in flip flops with reggae in the background?

If so, we would have been within our rights to play hardball on the buyout numbers in his contract. The $$$ he got was the biggest heist since the Great Train Robbery...

He preferred having smaller groups, and since we had fewer offers, he did. His recruiting rankings were better, but 4 4* TE's in the same class isn't the same as a OT, DT, RB, and QB. I don't think our roster of devoid of talent, it just lacks quality depth across it.

liljo

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 23, 2018, 01:31:51 pm

I've had the same sentiments for a long time. I once called in to DTS, and asked "After this big payout clause was added to Brett's contract, being from the upper Midwest with no previous ties to the south in general, or Arkansas in particular, just what incentive does the man have to even TRY to win?"

I was told, "a fiery competitive spirit." Just like that. Rick Shaeffer told me, "You can't rise to the top of the coaching profession without a fiery competitive spirit."
They were quickly approaching a commercial break, so I didn't hang on, but I thought to myself, "Fires go out all the time. If Brett Bielema had a fire, it went out with millions of guaranteed dollars and the birth of that little baby girl."

How many times in the 4th quarter of games did you see him on the sideline, looking completely lost, just staring out into space? I believe he was over there just counting the days for the season to end, and looking forward to all that money and time at home. And I always thought there was a huge possibility he and Jeff Long were in the whole thing together.

Yep, Arkansas was absolutely robbed. Violated. I don't think I could even have been hopeful like I am now had the same coaches been hired to replace Brett and Bunch if Jeff Long were still here. I'm glad we got a new AD to boot.

Go Hogs.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Kevin

love how our media get real brave after a coach gets fired
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: Kevin on February 23, 2018, 02:25:52 pm

I think these writers' comments are over the top.  It's almost like they're working for subscription recruiting services, and they'd like to promote their "insider" info about the upcoming prospect weekends.   

Bubba's Bruisers

Reporters are employed by "for profit" enterprises.  These enterprises report in a manner they believe will generate the most profit.  It's why one should always take media reports, sports or otherwise, with a huge grain of salt.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: ricepig on February 23, 2018, 01:35:45 pm
He preferred having smaller groups, and since we had fewer offers, he did. His recruiting rankings were better, but 4 4* TE's in the same class isn't the same as a OT, DT, RB, and QB. I don't think our roster of devoid of talent, it just lacks quality depth across it.

So we did have them this time of year before so many prospects are already committed to other programs? Yes, I agree with you that Bert over recruited TEs. Even though we often used multiple TE sets, I agree with your point that we would have been better served to spread slots around.

I also agree that we have talent, but it took extra gall for Bert to whine about being "paper thin at some spots" when he was allotting too many slots to some positions and almost ignoring others.

He was the same with TEs as Petrino was with WRs. Hopefully, we have a staff now that realizes the need for depth at all positions not just a few. Based on the way the slots were filled in this class, I'd say that is the case.

7 on offense, 10 on defense with the slots on D going 5/2/3 is a good indicator of that philosophy. I would bet if we could have gotten Goodrich, Eddie Smith or Wilson, we would have taken them without pulling anyone else's ticket..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Vantage 8 dude

To me the ultimate test will be whether or not this staff truly is putting far more effort and attention to recruiting higher quality kids than the last. We can debate all week long and into the future about whether or not the state's media were or weren't involved in giving CBB and staff a "pass" or otherwise not reporting the true state of their recruiting. In the end  that particular issue or even debate means little. What DOES matter is whether or not the new regime has stepped up it's game in that respect. Only that answer will be truly relevant going forward.

ricepig

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 23, 2018, 02:52:03 pm
So we did have them this time of year before so many prospects are already committed to other programs? Yes, I agree with you that Bert over recruited TEs. Even though we often used multiple TE sets, I agree with your point that we would have been better served to spread slots around.

I also agree that we have talent, but it took extra gall for Bert to whine about being "paper thin at some spots" when he was allotting too many slots to some positions and almost ignoring others.

He was the same with TEs as Petrino was with WRs. Hopefully, we have a staff now that realizes the need for depth at all positions not just a few. Based on the way the slots were filled in this class, I'd say that is the case.

7 on offense, 10 on defense with the slots on D going 5/2/3 is a good indicator of that philosophy. I would bet if we could have gotten Goodrich, Eddie Smith or Wilson, we would have taken them without pulling anyone else's ticket..

I don't know when they had them, generally during spring practice, and whenever someone wanted to show up, I guess. We're all excited about the visits and the recruiting buzz, but we all know when it's what happens in Dec and Feb that matters,  we don't have a commit, much less a signed LOI. I think this staff will sign better classes than Bret did, we need them to be competitive.

redhogchilipepper

I like this staff and where they appear to be headed. I can't wait until there is no mentions of the last head coach on this board

razorbackfaninar

When I was in college I worked concrete for a road crew.  We had a foreman we all loved, thought he was the best and that we were working as efficiently and as fast as we possibly could. We really thought we were killing it. Our foreman got moved to a new project over near Memphis and we got a new foreman.  It was like night and day, he made changes we didn't even realize we needed to make and before long we were pulling more patches, and laying more concrete in a day than we would have thought possible before. The first guy was not bad, he did OK, and as far as we knew we were doing great, we didn't realize we could be doing better.  We could compare to other construction crews but they were working their own jobs with their own specific challenges so it wasn't one to one comparison.  The point is sometimes it can seem like you are doing fine when you don't have anything to really compare to. I mean sure you could compare how Bielema was doing at Arkansas to Alabama, or Auburn, but that's not apples to apples.

We were coming off of, Nutt who had admittedly gotten lazy in his recruiting toward the end, then Petrino who by all accounts is not overly fond of recruiting so Bielema perhaps seemed like he was doing a pretty good job in recruiting. He was getting in on some big time recruits and we were a bit ahead on average of where we had traditionally recruited. Now it looks like we have a situation where people are changing things that maybe we didn't even know needed to be changed and so things look a ton better.  Yes maybe it's a bit early to judge how Morris is going to do as a recruiter, but I don't see this as any kind of attempt to drum up interest for the recruiting sites.  It doesn't make me want to go there and buy a subscription. I just took it for what it was,  people who see first hand how things are being handled and see that it seems a lot better at this point than what we were getting.     

redeye

As much as I'd like to believe that Bielema stole money from Arkansas, and maybe JL helped him, I can't help from thinking that our BOT deserves some blame.  This occurs to me every time someone mentions how Bielema stole from us, because ultimately the buck stops with the BOT.  I don't think anyone here would tell their boss he/she's paying them too much, so it's hard for me to blame Bielema for something that's not his responsibility.

Richard Davenport

The old staff never took 2-3 three weeks off after signing day. They took a week. The new staff took a week off shortly after the prospect day. Every staff takes time off after signing day. You can do it right after NSD day or shortly afterwards.

Paul

Quote from: Kevin on February 23, 2018, 02:25:52 pm
Yep.  Remember a few days before Morris was announced how all the media started floating love letters about him?  The media get their info from members of the administration & the coaching staff.   They will back them or lose their contacts,  their access to the program & therefore $$$$$$.  If we expect the Arkansas sports media  to be impartial journalists we are, at best, naive.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 23, 2018, 02:37:54 pm
Reporters are employed by "for profit" enterprises.  These enterprises report in a manner they believe will generate the most profit.  It's why one should always take media reports, sports or otherwise, with a huge grain of salt.

Sure.  These folks are trying to make money by reaching people who want to believe what they're saying.  It's a successful formula.

hawgon

Well, all you have to do is look at Morris to know that his motor revs a little faster than Bert's.

farmhawg

Totally Agree. He was and is a fraud.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TheRazorback500

Quote from: farmhawg on February 23, 2018, 07:39:34 pm
Totally Agree. He was and is a fraud.
I can remember more than a few Whisky fans warning us of this very thing. We didn't want to believe it.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Farmer Hogget

Bret Beliema's recruiting classes were on par with what Arkansas had signed in the past as far as rankings.  What he did better than previous coaches is sign higher quality recruits that is evidenced by their classroom performance, lower attrition rate, and fewer arrests.  I'm looking forward to see the quality of our recruits going forward.

Piggfoot

Quote from: hawgon on February 23, 2018, 07:07:04 pm
Well, all you have to do is look at Morris to know that his motor revs a little faster than Bert's.
I think Morris has had a thyroidectomy and he's taking more thyroid replacement than he  actually needs.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteAnd I always thought there was a huge possibility he and Jeff Long were in the whole thing together.

Jeff Long, the man who made the ridiculous contract extension with CBB possible,

well, he's enjoying $83,333.33 a MONTH into 2022,

compliments of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

He has no incentive to work, but I don't see any blue chip programs lining up at his door to hire him either.

He was a bigger fraud than CBB.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

SugarHillGaHog

BB didn't steal $30 million.  He was offered a job that paid that much by folks that thought he was worth it.  They made a poor decision just like I do if I buy a stock in a company and it tanks.  That company didn't steal it from me.  My poor decision gave my money away.  That's it.

liljo

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on February 23, 2018, 09:11:15 pm
BB didn't steal $30 million.  He was offered a job that paid that much by folks that thought he was worth it.  They made a poor decision just like I do if I buy a stock in a company and it tanks.  That company didn't steal it from me.  My poor decision gave my money away.  That's it.

Semantics. He was offered a job, and took it. You bet the people that gave it to him made a poor decision. But, when someone is given a job, then a huge raise with a buyout option, and doesn't even try to win--that's the same as stealing. Judging by all the 4th quarter cave-ins, the mouth breathing stares into space during crucial moments, the apparent lack of fitness of the team, the consistency of being out coached during games even by teams with far less talent...there is a lot of evidence there to lead someone to believe CBB wanted that buyout a whole lot more than he wanted to work to build the team.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

greasy_corner

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on February 23, 2018, 09:11:15 pm

More like your financial "advisor" bought the stock for you, and you lost your shirt.

Oklahawg

Quote from: ricepig on February 23, 2018, 01:35:45 pm

Nice post.

CBB targeted building relationships, in depth, and felt that small groups of recruits at any given time was the way to do it. Often, just a single recruit per coach per weekend.

EVERY staff will enjoy a vacation. The early signing period requires that CCM and Co NOT take it in February. They may not get one this year. CBB and Co had a few days of downtime following signing day  once they had been through a recruiting cycle because they weren't chasing every other school.

CCM has the charisma that wound up hurting Nutt with the fanbase. But, if he has the tireless drive of Petrino and the warmth of relationships of Bielema then he'll have borrowed the best of the last three coaches. CCM is going to recruit more aggressively because that is his personality type.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Quote from: liljo on February 23, 2018, 02:04:33 pm
Yep, Arkansas was absolutely robbed. Violated. I don't think I could even have been hopeful like I am now had the same coaches been hired to replace Brett and Bunch if Jeff Long were still here. I'm glad we got a new AD to boot.

Go Hogs.

I'm not sure you "get" how this works.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Muskliketusk

Thems three big time writers to. There words mean something.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 23, 2018, 05:11:24 pm
The old staff never took 2-3 three weeks off after signing day. They took a week. The new staff took a week off shortly after the prospect day. Every staff takes time off after signing day. You can do it right after NSD day or shortly afterwards.
Whatever. Every day was a vacation for the old staff. Hence the flip flops and reggae. What a frickin' joke.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 23, 2018, 11:33:56 pm
Nice post.

CBB targeted building relationships, in depth, and felt that small groups of recruits at any given time was the way to do it. Often, just a single recruit per coach per weekend.

EVERY staff will enjoy a vacation. The early signing period requires that CCM and Co NOT take it in February. They may not get one this year. CBB and Co had a few days of downtime following signing day  once they had been through a recruiting cycle because they weren't chasing every other school.

CCM has the charisma that wound up hurting Nutt with the fanbase. But, if he has the tireless drive of Petrino and the warmth of relationships of Bielema then he'll have borrowed the best of the last three coaches. CCM is going to recruit more aggressively because that is his personality type.

Great point. I hope that this is the philosophy of Marris and staff.
Go Hogs Go!

jkstock04

Most likely...of course it's also important to keep in mind that for the most part (media wise) we have never had a coach in the present that wasn't doing amazing, incredible things like we have never before seen at our school. So, even these quotes could be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm not saying that to defend Bielema...I said from the get go he was a joke and it would never work....but as far as media bias homer stuff it's always going to be there. Not many of them that will lay it out black and white, especially on the recruiting front.

I still laugh thinking about Bo Mattinglys tv show with his Wisconsin buddy...that sure turned out to be a great thing for the program! Had Nick Saban shaking in his boots without doubt.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

AirWarren

Al Boarland

Quote from: Redhogs on February 23, 2018, 09:06:28 am

Or they fall into the same traps as your typical fans and see what they want to see.

liljo

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 23, 2018, 11:35:27 pm
I'm not sure you "get" how this works.

I am quite certain you are correct about this.  How someone could make 30MM+ for 11 conference wins over the course of five seasons, admittedly, is beyond me.

You'll get no argument from me concerning your uncertainties.   :-\

HogFoo

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on February 23, 2018, 02:34:46 pm
I think these writers' comments are over the top.  It's almost like they're working for subscription recruiting services, and they'd like to promote their "insider" info about the upcoming prospect weekends.   
well, some can say they are working for more subscribers, but hell it doesnt take a "scientific rocket" to figure out and see that Morris and staff are killing it. Highly energetic guys that are working hard to make Arkansas better. Everyone could see how lackadaisical Bielema was. So glad we made a change, and i think most will agree with me.  Especially when the wins start piling up,which i believe will start this coming season!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............