Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just got word that.....

Started by razorhead5, December 11, 2017, 11:00:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead5

Chas Morris has flipped Ladarius Bishop....a 4* DB That has a solid offer from Florida. One would think with these big time flips that we have a commitment from a DC?...Do you think our coach has a DC commitment?

BigBrandonAllenFan

He reiterated yesterday he was going to hire the best DC in the nation.

bphi11ips

Rivals and 247 both showing Bishop as Arkansas commit. That's a beautiful thing. Congrats to CCM!

I think he was a Mississippi State commit.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

razorhead5

Anyone can say that....bu could he already be name dropping....to flip a recruit?

DuckTalesLOL

Bishop posted this Twitter yesterday.

Dark Helmet Hog

popcornhog

Quote from: razorhead5 on December 11, 2017, 11:00:49 am
Chas Morris has flipped Ladarius Bishop....a 4* DB That has a solid offer from Florida. One would think with these big time flips that we have a commitment from a DC?...Do you think our coach has a DC commitment?

Lol. Breaking news Woj! Haha
WPS

razorhead5

Does CCM already have a committed DC? Why would a kid flip and not know his DC?

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: razorhead5 on December 11, 2017, 11:10:29 am
Bishop said he committed to Mississippi state because of relationships with those coaches. He said due to coaching changes, he has committed to us.
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

root_hawg

3 star recruit that was committed to Miss State.  A 6'0, 180 pound CB from Ashdown that is rated the number 5  in the state and 698 in the country.
3 star Michael Woods from Magnolia, TX.  A 6'1, 188 pound WR rated 79th in the state and 581 in the country
3 star Silas Robinson from Yoakum, TX. A 6'4 300 pound OT rated 308th in the state and unranked in the country.

All picked up on the 10th.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Bigfoot

Quote from: razorhead5 on December 11, 2017, 11:00:49 am

RaisinHog

Quote from: razorhead5 on December 11, 2017, 11:10:29 am

Because he is an Arkansas kid who wanted too be a razorback but the previous staff didn't want too send anyone packing so we could make room... Would be my guess

Athog

Quote from: hogcards on December 11, 2017, 11:28:16 am
Dang I miss Butters.   ;D

Of all to talk about is something negative alll you got? You must need attention !!

Bubba's Bruisers

Well done CM!  Welcome home, Mr. Bishop!
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawgball40

Quote from: root_hawg on December 11, 2017, 11:42:09 am
3 star recruit that was committed to Miss State.  A 6'0, 180 pound CB from Ashdown that is rated the number 5  in the state and 698 in the country.
3 star Michael Woods from Magnolia, TX.  A 6'1, 188 pound WR rated 79th in the state and 581 in the country
3 star Silas Robinson from Yoakum, TX. A 6'4 300 pound OT rated 308th in the state and unranked in the country.

All picked up on the 10th.
those ranking according to 247. For some reason 247 has ladarrius rated extremely low. Most others see him as a 4 star. I mean the dude has 4.3 speed and good size and an sec ready body. he will come in and challenge immediately for playing time as a freshman.

sickboy

You guys know there's a recruiting forum right? It's awesome. And it got word of this yesterday!

JONAS

Quote from: sickboy on December 11, 2017, 12:43:45 pm
You guys know there's a recruiting forum right? It's awesome. And it got word of this yesterday!

Yep. 🤣🤣🤣

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 11, 2017, 12:05:24 pm
those ranking according to 247. For some reason 247 has ladarrius rated extremely low. Most others see him as a 4 star. I mean the dude has 4.3 speed and good size and an sec ready body. he will come in and challenge immediately for playing time as a freshman.
all three of these guys are 4* talents.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

TexasHog

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 11, 2017, 12:05:24 pm

He has 4.56 speed not 4.3 speed.

Here's a link from espn showing his 40 yard dash results etc.
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/223233/ladarrius-bishop

razorhead5

This is the kind os speed CCM is talking about...."you either have speed or you're chasing speed and you don't want to be chasing speed"

eric_mullins34

Quote from: TexasHog on December 11, 2017, 01:44:00 pm
He has 4.56 speed not 4.3 speed.

Here's a link from espn showing his 40 yard dash results etc.
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/223233/ladarrius-bishop

He has been timed at 4.39 handheld by two different members of the Arkansas media. Can't remember who but seen it on Twitter yesterday.
Calling the Hogs from NEA!

TexasHog

Quote from: eric_mullins34 on December 11, 2017, 01:58:48 pm
He has been timed at 4.39 handheld by two different members of the Arkansas media. Can't remember who but seen it on Twitter yesterday.

Maybe true but this is exactly why nearly everyone when timed at the NFL combine are several tenths of a second slower then when timed by local media or ncaa teams.

I'm not saying he's slow I'm just saying he doesn't really run a 4.3 hell no 2018 DB recruit according to espn has run faster then a 4.41 this year.

Pig in the Pokey

kid ran a 4.34 at mississippi state this summer. Yu are aware that these kids arent robots and have different times on different days, different surfaces, etc, right? Generally we use his best time. He's a sub 4.4 guy.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hawgdavis

I was watching an NFL game yesterday and I think it was Tony Dungie was talking about Ryan Shayzere (misspelled I'm sure ) and said he runs a 4.5 and that that is great speed for anyone especially LB.

There are very few players in the NFL that run sub 4.4- 4.5 times. I have become more skeptical about these times that get posted. When you see elite speed it's hard to hide, like Taylor Gabrial that plays for the Falcons, that's elite speed.  Those guys are few and far between. I think he's in the 4.3s .

HawgnCorona

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 11, 2017, 11:06:13 am
Rivals and 247 both showing Bishop as Arkansas commit. That's a beautiful thing. Congrats to CCM!

I think he was a Mississippi State commit.

Correct...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Three and Snout

Quote from: eric_mullins34 on December 11, 2017, 01:58:48 pm

::)