Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LaDarius Bishop flips to Arkansas - merged

Started by ricepig, December 10, 2017, 09:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 10, 2017, 11:05:16 pm
Hope you are right.but what makes you say that? the news on Bishop is great news. hats off to coach Morris.

Building that fence!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 10, 2017, 10:16:03 pm
I may not have this completely correct.

CBB and Co concluded they had 3 DB slots for 2018. They had five early offers: Ken Montgomery (FL), McAllister, Hanspard, Flanigan, and Bishop. The first three to commit got the slots. Bishop was not ready to commit and the slots were gobbled up. He committed to MSU right after the third guy committed, indicating to me that he knew the game.

New coach = clean slate. For everyone, including UA football. Coach will be given a waiver if he has to move some players off the roster to allow a full class this year. CBB couldn't have risked having to force a player off the roster to allow a recruit to be added.

Again, the story on the DBs is "as I recall".

Doubtful that we sign a full 25 but it will be more than the 15 that Bert was planning to sign.

Morris will make room. There's some dead weight on the roster and if anyone doesn't get w/ the program and give it a full go and give their all during spring practice they'll be gone.

I imagine we'll sign up closer to 20 by the time it's done.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Ā 

Tusks

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 10, 2017, 10:16:03 pm
I may not have this completely correct.

CBB and Co concluded they had 3 DB slots for 2018. They had five early offers: Ken Montgomery (FL), McAllister, Hanspard, Flanigan, and Bishop. The first three to commit got the slots. Bishop was not ready to commit and the slots were gobbled up. He committed to MSU right after the third guy committed, indicating to me that he knew the game.

New coach = clean slate. For everyone, including UA football. Coach will be given a waiver if he has to move some players off the roster to allow a full class this year. CBB couldn't have risked having to force a player off the roster to allow a recruit to be added.

Again, the story on the DBs is "as I recall".

After watching the DB's for the Hogs the last 3 years, I'd say theres a lot more need than just 'three' DB's in this class.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

rzrbk4life

Excellent news! CCM already locking down the state
Let's call those hogs!!!!

#1 STUNNA

100%Razorback

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on December 10, 2017, 10:02:38 pm
I read this as a silent commit.

I read that as "I don't know, we'll see".

LRHawg

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.