Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nebraska loses commitment today

Started by geddie, December 10, 2017, 04:34:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

geddie

From 4* WR/DB Joshua Moore from the same high school as the most recent OL commit (Yoakum, TX)...Go get him CCM!!! 

Piney Woods Rooter

Very Interesting hope something g is in the works!!

Hogfan46

His twin brother is a 4star safety committed to TX A&M.

King Kong

Quote from: Hogfan46 on December 10, 2017, 05:03:23 pm
His twin brother is a 4star safety committed to TX A&M.

And has recently been followed by some of our new coaches. The 4 safety committed to A&M

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: King Kong on December 10, 2017, 05:06:29 pm
And has recently been followed by some of our new coaches. The 4 safety committed to A&M
the yoakum coach is our newest commit's dad, too....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jgphillips3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 06:10:50 pm
the yoakum coach is our newest commit's dad, too....

It just...got...interesting!

SooieGeneris

I hope this bodes well for us.

However, his brother was between Florida State and A&M before he committed to the Aggies on 12/24/16.

And of course, Jimbo Fisher just went from FSU to A&M, so it could be that the twins have decided to go to A&M together instead of going their separate ways.

I hope we get both, just not counting on it yet.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Pig in the Pokey

Im cool with Joshua Moore. We are good at safety with montaric anyway and BWill next class.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

TaylorHog

WoooPigSooieShane

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/dec/11/monday/

Some good updates from RD regarding Moore. It sure looks like CCM is getting a good shot at him.

Lots of other news about the other recruits like G-Bo, Noah Gatlin, and Luke Jones in there. Gonna be a busy week for the staff. Hope the copter is ready to go!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 11:00:42 pm
Im cool with Joshua Moore. We are good at safety with montaric anyway and BWill next class.

we need more safeties.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

The Hawg Marshal

December 11, 2017, 10:41:18 am #11 Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:50:43 pm by The Hawg Marshal
Yeah I'm happy that we are getting a look by some stud receivers , but I think they should be concentrating on some defense.

colbs

Quote from: Jim Harris on December 11, 2017, 10:21:37 am
we need more safeties.
Safety was the worst position on defense.  Looks like Moore has a twin brother that plays safety that his committed to A&M.  Maybe CCM can talk him into visiting too.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: WoooPigSooieShane on December 11, 2017, 09:53:12 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/dec/11/monday/

Some good updates from RD regarding Moore. It sure looks like CCM is getting a good shot at him.

Lots of other news about the other recruits like G-Bo, Noah Gatlin, and Luke Jones in there. Gonna be a busy week for the staff. Hope the copter is ready to go!

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing. 
#NolanRichardsonCourt

WoooPigSooieShane

Oklahawg

Quote from: Jim Harris on December 11, 2017, 10:21:37 am
we need more safeties.

No kidding. As in, when one steps on the field we'll have...one.

I like Ramirez but I don't know that he is an SEC-caliber safety. Maybe turn him into a hybrid OLB-SS type.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

forrest city joe

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 11, 2017, 12:04:07 pm
No kidding. As in, when one steps on the field we'll have...one.

I like Ramirez but I don't know that he is an SEC-caliber safety. Maybe turn him into a hybrid OLB-SS type.
100% agree.he is a very good player.but he just does not have the speed needed to help prevent big plays.i would play him as a hybrid.