Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#2 for today

Started by ricepig, December 10, 2017, 10:17:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

jjdlc

HogNTX

Quote from: jjdlc on December 10, 2017, 10:22:54 am
Tweet get taken down?

Looking like it because its inaccessible

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

King Kong

December 10, 2017, 10:25:27 am #5 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:36:06 am by King Kong
Had a P5 offer from Virginia

Former QB hasn't played OL very long

Son of the HC at Yoakum

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

Wildhog

I'll take all the linemen, thanks
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on December 10, 2017, 10:28:58 am
I'll take all the linemen, thanks

You called that play, brother......

Peter Porker

It appears he's a coach's son. Could be telling.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Pig in the Pokey

look at the neck on that kid. that dude is gonna be a boss in "the phonebooth"
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tbailey

He is Nasty! I see a trend!

HogNTX

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 10, 2017, 10:38:03 am
It appears he's a coach's son. Could be telling.

and a former QB... at that size... probably an indication of his agility and feet as a lineman.

Hoggish1

Quote from: tbailey on December 10, 2017, 10:50:42 am
He is Nasty! I see a trend!

He's going to be the proto O-lineman we are going to see around here:  highly mobile and mean between the whistles.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 10:44:10 am
look at the neck on that kid. that dude is gonna be a boss in "the phonebooth"

Picture?
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

farmhawg

Ok, this is like an early Christmas.   

Who's next?
From theflyinghog

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: farmhawg on December 10, 2017, 12:07:51 pm
Ok, this is like an early Christmas.   

Who's next?

Good to have kids on board but let's be real, he flipped two kids from SMU that lacked any big time offers.

This board goes from thinking we should dissolve the program to writing in national championships.

IronMountainHog

I wonder if his favorite band is the Flu Fighters? Sorry, I thought it said Silas Robertson.

hawgwash

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 10, 2017, 12:31:30 pm
Good to have kids on board but let's be real, he flipped two kids from SMU that lacked any big time offers.

This board goes from thinking we should dissolve the program to writing in national championships.
Woods has pretty decent offer list.

bville_hog

He had 19 commits, so far that we know he has only offered 2 and Woods is out 5th highest rated according to 24x7 and I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on Robinson as it seems he is transitioning from a qb as his body grows, plus an offer list from Rice, Army and Virginia also say a lot about his intelligence and character.

farmhawg

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 10, 2017, 12:31:30 pm

Has to start somewhere. I was very negative on everything Bret, I'm giving CCM the benefit of doubt.
From theflyinghog

ThisGuy

Quote from: King Kong on December 10, 2017, 10:25:27 am
Had a P5 offer from Virginia

Former QB hasn't played OL very long

Son of the HC at Yoakum
That's an interesting position change

King Kong

kp72204

I'll just have to trust the process​

Pig in the Pokey

his dad is also the coach and there are several other 4 star playmakers on that team, including the Moore twins...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 06:13:57 pm
his dad is also the coach and there are several other 4 star playmakers on that team, including the Moore twins...

Do we have anyone besides PitP that can verify this as fact? After his Norvell guarantee it's hard to know if he's joking or not.

geddie

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 11, 2017, 07:24:50 pm
Do we have anyone besides PitP that can verify this as fact? After his Norvell guarantee it's hard to know if he's joking or not.

See Joshua Moore thread