Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Woods is Morris' first Arkansas commit

Started by ricepig, December 10, 2017, 07:49:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

factchecker

Merge or delete- didn't see the other thread.

Woo Pig Sooie!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Dirty

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

fullfan

Watch the HUDL on this guy.  Loves to hit and great ball instincts.

online-with-swine

Kid plays angry, can one say that about a wr?  Watch him destroy the dbs when blocking.  Love it!

Tim Harris

He will sign during the early signing period in a few weeks.

Dirty

Quote from: fullfan on December 10, 2017, 08:00:15 am
Quote from: online-with-swine on December 10, 2017, 08:03:36 am
Kid plays angry, can one say that about a wr?  Watch him destroy the dbs when blocking.  Love it!

I agree!

Soooie21

no falling down after the catch...that will be welcomed...

DaHog

Physical reciever with ball skills, looks to blow up db when blocking in the run game.  Come on down.

Arthur pigby sellers.

After watching several HUDL videos all I can say is WOW!  This kid is going to tear it up at Arkansas.

blu

"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

nwahogs

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

King Kong

Quote from: nwahogs on December 10, 2017, 08:46:08 am
Got to be a smart kid. Smu and Vandy offers

Well he did just choose Arkansas. Extremely intelligent in my book

DOGALUM

Welcome to the family, Mike!
WPS!
#fulltiltboogie
#hammerdown
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

logand02

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogtrillian

Wildhog

I expect OL/DL Silas Robinson won't be far behind.
1909/1964/1965/1977

redleg

How many more smu commits might Morris go after?
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

yeah this kid's hudl is dope af. I love the way he destroys CBs that try to bump him!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

#1 STUNNA

This is the type of athlete we need to put at cornerback.

Hawg Life

HogNTX

I love receivers that actually block! It speaks to their team mentality. When we're scouting teams one of our cues is how receivers block on run plays... do they give away the run by half-efforting the block. The worst I saw all year was Ezukuma at Timber Creek and someone the Hogs offered. Half the time he would stand there and walk out... not even making an attempt to block. This dude takes pride in his blocking and I REALLY like that because it's the difference in 3 yards or a first down or 7 yards and a touchdown on a lot of plays.

Hoggish1

Yep.  I'm seeing a trend—kids who are not shy about contact!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: HogNTX on December 10, 2017, 10:57:20 am
I love receivers that actually block! It speaks to their team mentality. When we're scouting teams one of our cues is how receivers block on run plays... do they give away the run by half-efforting the block. The worst I saw all year was Ezukuma at Timber Creek and someone the Hogs offered. Half the time he would stand there and walk out... not even making an attempt to block. This dude takes pride in his blocking and I REALLY like that because it's the difference in 3 yards or a first down or 7 yards and a touchdown on a lot of plays.
I preach this to my WR's all the time. My college coach would say "if you make this block we're still running" lol

247Hog

FYI he posted

"Razorback fans, can you get me to 2,000 followers?? 🤔"

for those of you on Twitter.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HogNTX

Quote from: 247Hog on December 10, 2017, 11:59:42 am
FYI he posted

"Razorback fans, can you get me to 2,000 followers?? 🤔"

for those of you on Twitter.

Then he said jk... I meant 4000

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

ricehog43

U of A Alum 2011.

Razorpigg

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: ricepig on December 10, 2017, 07:49:25 am
https://twitter.com/TheMikeWoods/status/939852776368205824

Blessed 🙏🏾. Psalms 31:3 // Jeremiah 17:7 // #WPS #RazorFAST18 https://t.co/1rbBSWX7MF

Rice, I'm not sure that's an Arkansas commit or a Morris commit.  Either way he looks ok on tape.

Pig in the Pokey

he responds on twitter instantly. hit him up, guys.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ThundrHawg

I'll say this, I absolutely love a WR that likes to mix it up at the LOS. That is one of the things that has killed us against Bama IMHO. Those guys beat your WR down at the line and completely throw them off their passing game. Some more kids looking to impose their will on the DB's the better.

Ugly Uncle

I think he is going to play TE for us.

In the article where he was interviewed he said he could take a screen for a touchdown.  So, he must be going to play at TE.

Wait...we aren't doing that anymore?  That isn't a thing?  Only throwing screens to TE? 

Is it legal to throw a screen to a non-TE?  I don't think it is.

8)
Retired Radio Host

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

PorkRinds

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 10, 2017, 04:14:48 pm

In the article where he was interviewed he said he could take a screen for a touchdown.  So, he must be going to play at TE.

Wait...we aren't doing that anymore?  That isn't a thing?  Only throwing screens to TE? 

8)

The TE screens were kind of awesome. Not a bad way to get some of our playmakers the ball.

BigSexyHog

I believe he was at the Prestonwood-St Pius game last night watching another potential Hog recruit.   Hopefully I am not getting him mixed up with someone else but I believe its the same person.... He was decked out in a kickass hog hoodie.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ricepig

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 10, 2017, 04:14:48 pm

8)

I remember a few to the RB's and FB's, but a good TE screen is a thing of beauty......

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: ricepig on December 10, 2017, 08:56:21 pm
I remember a few to the RB's and FB's, but a good TE screen is a thing of beauty......
Quote from: PorkRinds on December 10, 2017, 05:58:01 pm
The TE screens were kind of awesome. Not a bad way to get some of our playmakers the ball.

Not me man.  It used to frustrate me so much.  Why not get it to a scat back that can take it to the house.  I think as a change of pace it would be nice to throw the TE a bone, but not on the regular.

It was like putting Peyton Hillis as a punt returner.  Loved the guy, but not explosive.  Just my opinion though.

Retired Radio Host

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 10, 2017, 10:55:16 pm
Not me man.  It used to frustrate me so much.  Why not get it to a scat back that can take it to the house.  I think as a change of pace it would be nice to throw the TE a bone, but not on the regular.

It was like putting Peyton Hillis as a punt returner.  Loved the guy, but not explosive.  Just my opinion though.
i agree. decent floor, poor ceiling.

jgphillips3

I love the toughness of this Woods kid.  He blocks with a vengeance and fights for the ball.  We won't have to worry about SEC DB's intimidating him.