Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haha, more fire on Heath's seat now: Hogs now favored to win West

Started by batmanfan, May 13, 2005, 05:02:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Brandon Bass is going pro.  Bad for him and the college game but good for Arkansas as we are now the preseason favorite to win the West.  Hope your up to it Heath, because no SEC WEST title means your ass is GONE.  HAHA.

http://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=416728

BAT

Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Jim Harris

Quote from: batmanfan on May 13, 2005, 05:02:20 pm
Brandon Bass is going pro. Bad for him and the college game but good for Arkansas as we are now the preseason favorite to win the West. Hope your up to it Heath, because no SEC WEST title means your ass is GONE. HAHA.

http://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=416728

BAT

calm down Bat. Sports are supposed to be enjoyed.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hawgdawgrain

Help us here Bat...please enlighten us...

WHERE THE HELL IN THAT ARTICLE DOES IT SAY ARKANSAS IS A PRE-SEASON FAVORITE TO WIN THE WEST?

You people scare me...wise up.

Theolesnort

Bat you are all mixed up. THIS IS FRI THE 13TH NOT APRILS FOOL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

HeathHateMe

The West is not going to be very strong next year.  With Bama losing Winston and Shelton, LSU losing Bass, and MSU losing everyone.  The division should be wide open.  We should not necessarily be the favorites, but it will probably be Stan's best chance at winning.  I don't think he has to win the division to keep his job.  For instance if we went 10-6, or 11-5 and came in second I think he would be ok, depending on how we finish the season, for instance if we start strong but then peter out at the end and back into a 10-6 season he might still be on the hot seat.  With that being said 10-6 should probably win the division.

At this point the problem won't be talent, our talent should match up well with the rest of the division.  The problem is the coaching.  I don't see Stan as being in the top 3 coaches in the division, hoping Herrion makes the difference.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

The_Bionic_Pig

and one coming in as a freshman (#4 H.S. player) Alabama & LSU are going to be ranked in the pre-season believe it or not. Even though MSU will lose a majority of last years squad they recruited well.  How can you have a team who chose not to attend the NIT ahead of  3 March Maddness teams makes no sense to me.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*