Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite Nearby Professional Sports Team

Started by ReturnToDynasty?, May 12, 2005, 10:20:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Nearby Professional Sports Team is your favorite?

Dallas Cowboys
8 (21.1%)
St. Louis Cardinals
18 (47.4%)
Texas Rangers
4 (10.5%)
St. Louis Rams
1 (2.6%)
Kansas City Royals
4 (10.5%)
Dallas Mavericks
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 15, 2005, 10:20:44 am

CycloneHog

You've got the Royals but not the Chiefs?  I find a lot of Chiefs fans living in NWA.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

ReturnToDynasty?

Calvin N Hawgs

True story:

My brother and I went to see the Rams play a couple of years ago (OK 11/11/01, I remember it well....why?)  When we get back to NWA he drops me off at my house and I walk in and all my furniture (and family) is missing. 

My first divorce.  Mmmm...good times!

Now I can't stand the Rams...they're  home wreckers!  (I certainly had nothing to do with the divorce!)

PennHOG

Where's the "None of the above" option.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

HighOnHogs

My two favorite teams.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

ReturnToDynasty?

Guess I should have added the Jaguars, even though they aren't considered nearby.

PennHOG

Would the Astros and Saints be considered nearby?  Those are my teams.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: PennHOG on May 12, 2005, 11:01:01 am
Where's the "None of the above" option.
Who cares Pennhead, the Cards rule. But the rest of those teams suck eggs.

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: PennHOG on May 12, 2005, 11:38:55 am
Would the Astros and Saints be considered nearby? Those are my teams.

figures.

PennHOG

Anti-OtisII

Only the Cowboys have my undivided (well almost) attention.  The Cards are a distant 2nd just because MLB just isn't the same to me anymore.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Big Papa Satan

Dallas, although the Titans and the Rams are much closer.

As for the cards, I piss on them.

pioneerhog

Why isn't the Titans on this list? Cards, Titans, Cowboys are my favorites.

RebelliousHog

America's Team my a$$. Only the cowgirls would come up with a self-promotion like that. I already hated them anyway, this just gave me more to hate them for.

As for everybody else, who cares.

You should have put up a poll to see who HATES these teams the most.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

swinemaster

Sing it with me.........San Diego SuperChargers, San Diego SuperChargers....WOW!

They are my team but if anyone wants to hear the lamest team song in the world I challenge you to do a google search and hear it for yourself. 

RockyTopVolMan

If you say that the titans are close, then you must throw in the grizzlies in there.  they are even closer!
Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me, good ole rocky top, rocky top Tennessee!!

Go Blue Devils

Buff

braves, packers, and bulls - none of them are close (don't care)

Boared

Given the options, I chose the Mavs since I lived in Dallas from '96-2003. You should have included the Dallas Stars as well on the poll. Would have voted for them.