Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anybody have pictures of the new jerseys

Started by Trough Cleaner, May 08, 2005, 04:23:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

New jerseys? Since when was any Razorback team getting new jerseys? Even if they do it'll still be Adidas so you can bet they will suck.

Flatfoot

Does anyone know where I can buy a jersey?  I have looked everywhere for the baseball jerseys and no one sales them.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

heathshogs

At the ball park. They don't sell they official jerseys. But they have some.Also the union/ bookstore in the mall have a white jersey.

Wal-Marts up here are also selling a $25 cotton jersey in red or white.

http://www.hogheavenonline.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nCategoryID=6&nObjGroupID=449&sAuxTitle=Jerseys%20%2D%20Baseball
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

hawgfan_18

are you talking about new football jerseys?  We need to get Under Armor to do ours, like Maryland's and Miami's Uni's.

Smithers™

May 10, 2005, 11:28:45 am #5 Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 06:34:36 pm by Smithers™
What ever happened to the red shoulder stripes? We wore them the year we beat Texass but not last year.  Why did they get rid of them, those were much better than the ones we have now.  Was that just a one year thing? They were just like Bowling Green's except in Hogs colors.

Smithers™

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Smithers™ on May 10, 2005, 11:28:45 am
What ever happened to the red shoulder stripes? We wore them the year we beat Texass but not last year.  Why did they get rid of them, those were much better than the ones we have now.  Was that just a one year thing? They were just like Bowling Green's except in Hogs colors.

Ugh, the bowtie jersies.  I hated them.

What's so wrong with no black outline, traditional ones with the double stripe down the leg?

Smithers™

haha bowtie jerseys?  Most people I know liked them.  Did they ever say why they're not wearing them anymore?  The black outline makes our jerseys look cheap.  I'm with you, I think it'd look much better without the outline.

Macgyver_Hawg

Let's hope they aren't pink.

This is gonna be a long summer.

Smithers™

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on May 11, 2005, 02:07:09 pm
Let's hope they aren't pink.

This is gonna be a long summer.
Pink is the new black ;) 

I don't know how it is up there, but here I see at least 3 guys wearing pink shirts every day.  Apparently if your going to wear one you have to go without an undershirt to get the full effect.

Buff

so you see 3 potentially gay guys every day..........i never have or never will wear a pink shirt

HogDodging

I miss the true cardinal red.  The red on the football uniforms is close, but it's not the bright red I'm used to seeing.  The basketball uniforms are too close to A&M maroon for my liking. :puke:

Hogstocking

I wasn't aware the Hogs were getting a new uni design.  Is adidas designing them?

Big Papa Satan

tophawg19

i liked those to more 90's it's time to move to something new like miami 's . just as long as it ain't like oregons neon yellow which was a brilliant offensive move it blinded the defense .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RazorDrummer

that jersey design is disgusting.  I like the simple, old school jersey...just cardinal red with white numbers and a little hog on the sleeve like Jones is wearing above.
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

S.P.A.M. Hog

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 12, 2005, 10:49:08 am
i liked those to more 90's it's time to move to something new like miami 's . just as long as it ain't like oregons neon yellow which was a brilliant offensive move it blinded the defense .

I can't stand the Hurricanes uni's. The color is not the issue, they were just plain UGLY!
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

S.P.A.M. Hog

May 12, 2005, 02:05:15 pm #19 Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 02:30:51 pm by Hogfanjr
I agree with the little drummerboy :-* keep the basic set-up Matt has on above. Classic and functional, somewhat like Penn State.
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

hawgfan_18

we need some like marylands, they have underarmor uni's those are bad.  Ours suck, and i pray that that jersey posted above isn't what we're getting.

tophawg19

95 i believe . i liked them others [boring ] didn't  :( we need something new , something to catch a recruits eye . something that doesn't look like everybody else in red & white .

tophawg19

we aren't getting new coaches this year so we might as well have something to look forward to .

SiriusHog™

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 12, 2005, 06:57:03 pm
95 i believe . i liked them others [boring ] didn't :( we need something new , something to catch a recruits eye . something that doesn't look like everybody else in red & white .

if a recruit bases his choice on what the teams jersey looks like.. he's an unabashed moron..

tophawg19

make no mistake stuff like that matters to kids . kids today like things that flash and shine . look at our new helmets with sparkle big improvement. something that minor could be the deciding factor in a close decision .

SiriusHog™

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 12, 2005, 07:27:13 pm
make no mistake stuff like that matters to kids . kids today like things that flash and shine . look at our new helmets with sparkle big improvement. something that minor could be the deciding factor in a close decision .

so you think it could actually go like this inside a kids head:

Recruit(thinking):"Well, its so close.. i like arkansas a lot and i like alabama a lot.. that razorback helmet has a little more sparkle in the red.. so I'll go there!"

i dont think so..

tophawg19

attractive uniforms work otherwise why do you think you see so many teams changing styles so often . nike,addias have people hired just to study this and develop what kids like .

tophawg19

you are baddly misinformed we signed 22 last year  ;D and hope to do the same this year .

Smithers™

I'm thinking this is just a rumor.  Does anyone have a quote or link that would suggest that were getting new jerseys (FOOTBALL)?

THEDADDY

looks like a throw back to the madre hill days

retro is in
If at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried