Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gary Ervin Talks to KNWA About Transferring

Started by bomattingly, May 05, 2005, 06:57:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

This is the pg from Mississippi State, correct?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Gman

Quote from: Boarcephus on May 05, 2005, 07:02:47 pm
Yea the one that no one can seem to figure out if he left the team or was kicked off the team.

msudawgs64

Quote from: Gman on May 05, 2005, 08:58:45 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on May 05, 2005, 07:02:47 pm
Yea the one that no one can seem to figure out if he left the team or was kicked off the team.

as per Rick Stansbury, he has been given, or will be given,  his release in the best interest of the Mississippi State basketball program.  But he will not be given a release to another SEC school.  He can still play for Arkansas after one year but will have to pay his own way.

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050505/SPORTS030102/505050395/1079

So to answer it, he was kicked off the team but it sounds much nicer when one says it is in the best interest if he transfers. LOL
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: msudawgs64So to answer it, he was kicked off the team but it sounds much nicer when one says it is in the best interest if he transfers. LOL

We'll trade you Eric Ferguson and Rashard Sullivan for one year out of Lawrence Roberts.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.