Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 21, 2017, 11:34:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

Those of you celebrating Thanksgiving a day early need to take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Breems on November 22, 2017, 07:32:37 pm
Those of you celebrating Thanksgiving a day early need to take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror.

Dude this is chicken, not turkey.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

STLhawg

Quote from: mizzouman on November 22, 2017, 06:59:27 pm
Washington fired Romar not Martin.  In fact, I don't think Martin has ever been fired.  Not yet.  :)
My bad.  I guess I got them confused because they both gave Porter Sr a job to secure his son's commitment.  I did notice that Martin has never been a head coach in the same place for more than 3 seasons.  I think Frank Haith used that same tactic.

STLhawg

Quote from: mizzouman on November 22, 2017, 06:58:02 pm
Man, not even close, but good try.
Dude you did come in here with an accusatory tone and complain about people celebrating Jr's injury.  After many people called you out, then you backtracked saying it was people in your workplace doing it.  Deny it all you want, but it is in black and white in this thread.

mizzouman

Quote from: STLhawg on November 22, 2017, 11:12:42 pm
Dude you did come in here with an accusatory tone and complain about people celebrating Jr's injury.  After many people called you out, then you backtracked saying it was people in your workplace doing it.  Deny it all you want, but it is in black and white in this thread.
Not the case. Have a great Thanksgiving. Faith, family and friends. Be thankful with what you have.

Science Fiction Greg

I guess, "you're right, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that" is just too hard for some people.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

STLhawg

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 23, 2017, 09:40:53 am
I guess, "you're right, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that" is just too hard for some people.
No doubt!  Some people can just not admit to their mistakes.

mhuff

February 28, 2018, 10:46:49 am #107 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:04:00 am by mhuff
Quote from: mizzouman on November 22, 2017, 02:46:40 pm
Fair enough. Then what do I tell Razorback fans at work who are giddy over the injury? 

I have always thought that Mizzouman has conducted himself well on this board and has been a good information source. He doesn't come on this board trolling and trying to stir up stuff. I do understand his concern for posters who wish bad health on any athlete. Mizzou , you have to realize that there are retarded people on this board as well as at your place of work. I am not going to tell you or anyone what to do. What would i or anyone else have the right to tell you what to do. Still, I would suggest that you not set them off. They might start shooting everyone. If people break the rules here, report them. You'd do us all a favor.

Grizzlyfan

So is the guy playing Saturday or not?

mizzouman