Started by NWAHog479, June 27, 2017, 08:40:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NWAHog479

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hawg Red

Quote from: tophawg19 on June 27, 2017, 08:45:54 am
wonder what kind of pay that will get him

Probably decent pay for a kid fresh out of college. Probably 50-75k. A Google search tells me that this club is in the top league in Poland and has been around since 1968. That's very good. If they're paying for room and transport, he's doing okay.

ShadowHawg

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

hawgmasta

HardingHog

Oh that's awesome! This guy is one of my favorite Hogs in recent history and I hope he does really well over there in Poland! I guess I'll have to ask my cable provider how much the eastern European sports network costs  ;D ;D

Also, I found this and it already lists Dusty as their starting SF:
http://basketball.eurobasket.com/team/Poland/AZS-Koszalin/118

nwahogfan1

Happy for him.  He is getting paid good money while traveling all over Europe playing a game he loves for a few more years is a good compensation for all his hard work.  Again good for him. 

1hawgballer2

Quote from: NWAHog479 on June 27, 2017, 08:40:21 am
- This is the same team that currently has AJ Walton out of LR Hall on their roster as well.

http://www.eurobasket.com/Poland/news/494147/Dusty-Hannahs-signs-at-AZS-Koszalin

Comments: this is outstanding news and another example that Mike coaches up his players, he doesn't get enough credit for this attribute as a head coach. When Hannah arrived from Texas Tech he was no more than a isolated spot up three point shooter, now he playing pro-basketball over seas. The same can be said for Bell that signed a pro-contract last season over seas as well

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?