Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

v SC

Started by flippinhogmana, January 24, 2018, 06:26:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LadybackBBFan

Did anyone else here an announcer last night say that Chelsea Dungee was averaging 48 points a game over a four game like intra squad game?  I know she has talent, but that would be a wow factor.

flippinhogmana

Being from the Tulsa area I watched both Aalayiah Wilson and Chelsea Dungee for years before we signed Wilson and Oklahoma signed Dungee.  I wanted Dungee more.  She is the better player, particularly in big games (even though Wilson was higher rated).  They played each other on occasion, particularly the last two years of high school when she moved to Sapulpa - Chelsea out played Wilson in those matchups.

She would go off for games in the forties back then.  But in Mike Neighbors system, she is apt to remind us of another of Mike's former players named Plum.  It wouldn't surprise me if in the intersquad games she is doing well - for one thing she has a lot of pent up passion for the game that doesn't has much outlet until she is eligible.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Basketball fan

Time will tell...she averaged 7.4 points per game while playing at ou...she is a good player...same level as cosper and mason

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Basketball fan on January 26, 2018, 12:54:32 pm
Time will tell...she averaged 7.4 points per game while playing at ou...she is a good player...same level as cosper and mason

she was a freshman then, and playing limited minutes, she is higher scoring than either DC or JM although to a certain extinct, if you are saying that they are good players and she is in that class you are right, but Dungee has something else.  She has a killer instinct.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.