Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

If only we could hit better with men on. We'd be stepping on their necks and squeezing out their last signs of life.

jdhogster

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

johnnyhawg

Quote from: imhogwild2 on June 05, 2009, 07:46:08 pm
i noticed it too so your not the only one

but is that not the way it ALWAYS is? there's never a lovefest for the hogs regardless the sport.

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Dirty

arkmark

Publius

jdhogster

chiefsfan

I was going to make a comment that I felt like this game had lasted 8 and a half hours.  Then I looked and it really has lasted that long
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Dirty

Publius

Hogz87

Both of these announcers have a crush on Tyler Holt.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

jdhogster

Publius

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hog.goblin

Cant worry about the runner, just get 1 out at a time

Publius

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 05, 2009, 07:51:40 pm
Wild....throwing high
He's tiring then...that's what happens when guys tire they start getting the ball up

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

jdhogster

There were some questionable calls in the previous AB before holt that looked like strikes....just couldn't get the call

Publius

Time for the hook...got the top of the order coming up

Hogz87

Gotta get Bolsinger out.  He's done his job but he's gassed.

razorbackfan86

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Oliver

When you are up 5 runs, you cannot walk people.  It's a death sentence.

V Sports

josh_sec33

I have to say the last few Arkansas top of the innings have been anemic, but DANG IT... I'll take it. :)

I can't watch. too nervous. I can watch when theya re batting, but I can't watch when they are out on the field.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

razorbackfan86

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Publius

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 05, 2009, 07:53:57 pm
When you are up 5 runs, you cannot walk people.  It's a death sentence.
Just ask FSU.

TNhawgfan

give him credit, that was a good at bat. now we are in some trouble
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Cmon Mike work through these next 2.. He's tired

razorbackfan86

hog.goblin

Time for a change - this is no time for walks

Hogz87

razorbackfan86

HogInThaGrove

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...