Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This TEAM got better...

Started by Monsterhog, September 24, 2017, 07:49:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob111

Quote from: KennyForAD on September 24, 2017, 09:12:25 am
YES.  Big improvement.  Glad someone else saw it.  Thx for posting it - and for knowing what you're talking about, though I think 8 wins is a bit of a stretch.  This team today can't do that.  You just can't win with our line.  But with a little more improvement, we could win some conference games.

So this is where we're at under Beliema. With a little more improvement we could win some conference games. So without improvement, we won't win a conference game. In year 5. This is Jeff Long's fault from the beginning.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Monsterhog on September 24, 2017, 07:49:53 am
This team got better against TXAM.   Yes,  we are 1 - 2 right now but improvement will lead to wins. Let's fact it.  This HOG team was not expected to win the SEC this year.  TCU is much better than anyone thought.  Tx AM not a bad team either.  It's early and it is very probabe in my opinion we can finish 8-4.  We past a milestone yesterday and scored 21 points in the 2nd half against a Power 5 team.  Maybe not a milestone but a team that needs to correct some flaws this was one that haunted us late last year and against a very good TCU team this year.

Wins:  New Mexico, South Carolina ( we match up well  ),  Auburn ( playing at home  ), Ole Miss ( very beatable) Coastal Carolina, LSU ( they don't show my anything we can't match or beat ) Missouri..

Losses:  Alabama and Miss State.   Then again Miss state at home could prove a win. 

History shows us the Arkansas Razorbacks play better as the season progresses.   I am still on board.
mississippi state is hot garbage. they scored 3 points on uga.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hogman64

Quote from: Monsterhog on September 24, 2017, 07:49:53 am
This team got better against TXAM.   Yes,  we are 1 - 2 right now but improvement will lead to wins. Let's fact it.  This HOG team was not expected to win the SEC this year.  TCU is much better than anyone thought.  Tx AM not a bad team either.  It's early and it is very probabe in my opinion we can finish 8-4.  We past a milestone yesterday and scored 21 points in the 2nd half against a Power 5 team.  Maybe not a milestone but a team that needs to correct some flaws this was one that haunted us late last year and against a very good TCU team this year.

Wins:  New Mexico, South Carolina ( we match up well  ),  Auburn ( playing at home  ), Ole Miss ( very beatable) Coastal Carolina, LSU ( they don't show my anything we can't match or beat ) Missouri..

Losses:  Alabama and Miss State.   Then again Miss state at home could prove a win. 

History shows us the Arkansas Razorbacks play better as the season progresses.   I am still on board.

for how many years would you fall for this....there have been many games where a certain part of our game looked very improved  even very  good  against SEC opponents, but in that same game other things will break down.  showing improvement in one area means nothing anymore, from all appearances BB can not take a team and demand  any consistency over the course of a year, he can not instill a killer instinct or even a come from behind instinct.  I hope we win out but  .... I am way past letting any part of one game give me any hope that he is  moving toward consistently getting the best from his team....He rarely ever gets a team to be  consistent from one half to the next much less over the course of a season.

East Clintwood

Quote from: Redhogs on September 24, 2017, 09:08:52 am
Good grief....clueless, clean it up?  Special teams have been awful for 5 freaking years.

I swear some of these people wake up in a completely new world every day with absolutely no memory of what came before.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

smb

With all the big plays that the defense gave up? This team got better? I'm sorry but A&M is not that good of a team.
GeorgiaHOG