Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Vollyball vs LSU wins 3 straight set w/no Bibbs or Bolinger

Started by kevinagee, November 11, 2015, 08:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinagee

Arkansas making quick work tonight winning first two sets 25-18 and 25-10 and 25-19.. Again now for second game 1 Clark Bibbs has seen no playing time. I did not see number 10 Monica Bollinger  in uniform tonight at all. Kimi Davis saw more playing time and was in the rotations than I have seen this year.

The rotations lately have became very un predictable and Bibbs no playing time is still a mystery 

psycHOGlogist

Bolinger has a hip injury - I'm not sure how serious it is, season-ending or just temporary, but Davis is taking her spot in the back row for Harbin at present.

Clark-Bibbs is on the bench because taking her out has improved the quality of play. It is mystifying. I don't think she is at all disruptive or anything on the squad, but she and Wohlschlaeger just cannot connect on the back slide, and if she can't hit her bread and butter set, she is much less effective. My heart is really sad for her - hell of a way to go out in your senior year, riding the bench after being all-conference last year.

kevinagee

I agree its so hard to watch Bibbs set. As a coach you have to get this worked out in practice. This team has talent. You have to find away to make it work and all work together as a team.

Thanks for the update on Bolinger. I thought Kimmy D did a good job last night.

We see how GA game goes

psycHOGlogist

I believe UGA should be our third consecutive sweep. They are a dumpster fire this year - they just can't seem to gel in any aspect of the game.

And I agree - I thought Davis did fine against LSU. She is going to be the serving target when she is in until she proves she can pass consistently, but I think getting her in against MSU, LSU, and UGA is a good way to build her confidence and get her used to playing time.