Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soccer

Started by dbhog, October 27, 2015, 04:34:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbhog

What happened to Ashleigh Ellenwood?  She must have gotten hurt earlier in the season because the stats show she only played in 7 games.  That must be a big reason that their record is so disappointing.

psycHOGlogist

She did - non-contact knee injury, which is a major bummer. They have also lost Lindsay Mayo for much of the season due to injury. Two senior leaders, plus numerous other knicks and knocks here and there. The injury bug has hit Fayetteville this year in fall sports.

kevinagee

Ashleigh Ellenwood was injured on an out of bounds slide to try to save a ball from going out of bounds. She had knee surgery, sorry I do not know the exact extent of the damage, but she was on crutches for a few weeks after the surgery with a huge knee brace on. As you could still see her attending the games on the sidelines. I have recently as of the last week or so seen her walking no crutches but with knee brace and Ice packs as I believe she is going though rehab.
Unfortunate way to end her Razorback Soccer career with the U of A as she was a senior.

The Razorback Soccer team has probably had the most injuries ever this year as 14 girls have been injured this year. But they are fighters this team and has been in every game I'd say only loosing most by one point. 

Finale home game is tonight at 7 PM vs Alabama ... Go Hogs

psycHOGlogist

And they won - 3-1. Great job!