Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets get it started

Started by flippinhogmana, September 15, 2015, 04:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

A fresh start is always nice, unless you are a freshman or maybe a transfer!  But for even some of them its a good thing.  With five new freshmen and three juco transfers, I hope it isnt too much of a good thing at once. 

Malica Monk has finally had her video posted and she looks to be able to give us some back up at the one spot.  That doesnt mean that in time she might not be a star in her own right there. 

I also like what I see, particularly height wise and in raw athletic ability in Tat Smith.  She looks to be a good athlete and a legitimate 6-3.  I wish she was eligible at the start of the year.  She may be, I havent heard anything officially yet that she wont be, but it would be a tall order given the circumstances of her not finishing the semester (as I have understood it) her last year at AB.  Seems a shame that in effect costs her a half year of eligibility.  Still I like the physicality I see in her.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.