Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last chance

Started by popcornhog, March 24, 2014, 11:32:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

I believe that we truly have to score on this possession and then get a stop.

Mind blowing how poorly we've shot the open jumper and how poorly we've played offensively.

WPS

Danny J

Unreal.

We cut lead to 11 then shots stop falling and we give up easy and I mean easy shots on the other end.

Danny J

Sleepwalking out of the locker room./

Why is Harris not on the floor for Qualls?

jwpattyson

I would rotate to every high school is NWA and as a team everybody shoot 500 jumpers. Just just shoot the bad out of their game.
Give me Razorback sports or give me death.

popcornhog

Oh well. At least the Mike haters will be happy.
WPS

3kgthog

Quote from: popcornhog on March 24, 2014, 11:36:33 pm
Oh well. At least the Mike haters will be happy.

Calling it like it is in the loss column is being a hater? Seeing several mindless performances like this in one season and calling Mike out on them is being a hater? I call it being able to see and being realistic.

I want Mike to win every game, but I'm now inching closer to the opinion that his career may have topped out years ago. He's not going to win big here because he fails to adapt to how the game is played and officiated these days. Turnovers are great, but they mean nothing when the other team evens them out with easy buckets, by stomping us on the boards, and by shooting 25 to 50 FTs per game.

Hogfan1660

popcornhog

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 24, 2014, 11:53:21 pm
Calling it like it is in the loss column is being a hater? Seeing several mindless performances like this in one season and calling Mike out on them is being a hater? I call it being able to see and being realistic.

I want Mike to win every game, but I'm now inching closer to the opinion that his career may have topped out years ago. He's not going to win big here because he fails to adapt to how the game is played and officiated these days. Turnovers are great, but they mean nothing when the other team evens them out with easy buckets, by stomping us on the boards, and by shooting 25 to 50 FTs per game.

No. The haters are the ones saying that there was no improvement this year. That's entirely mindless.
WPS

Danny J

We are still in it. Just make a couple threes and get a couple more steals and we can win. No joke.

Cal is tired. Really tired. Their PG needs to be doubled everytime he touches it. He is really tired.

popcornhog

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 25, 2014, 12:06:11 am
We are still in it. Just make a couple threes and get a couple more steals and we can win. No joke.

Cal is tired. Really tired. Their PG needs to be doubled everytime he touches it. He is really tired.

Yeah. I don't see us making enough shots even if we get the stops.

Fingers crossed though!
WPS

Dr. Starcs

We probably don't want any of Smu at their place anyway.