Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Observation

Started by SkeeterHawg, January 30, 2017, 01:56:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

Was looking at the 2018 offers.  So far we have offered (I think it was) 74.  Looked at some of the other schools and its shaping up a lot like last year.  A&M has 69 offers out now, the rest of the conference is around 150 or so, some a little more and some a little less.  Tennessee however has over 200 offers.  I looks like they use 247 as a base and offer the top 5 or 6 (or more) players at every position.  It kind of makes me wonder if they even look into the players background or if they just offer everybody on the list. They also had 28 offers listed as "WARM" or "WARMER".  If they can get all those to commit early, along with 8 or so other players, they will have their usual class numbers locked up.

Hogwild

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on January 30, 2017, 01:56:10 am
Tennessee however has over 200 offers.  I looks like they use 247 as a base and offer the top 5 or 6 (or more) players at every position.  It kind of makes me wonder if they even look into the players background or if they just offer everybody on the list.

Per USA Today-
QuoteIn what might be a first in recruiting, Tennessee offered 20 players at a single school in one day.