Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 31, 2017, 06:09:01 am
Nick blamed the cop because he was an LSU fan though

He was actually a FL fan

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 31, 2017, 06:11:14 am
He was actually a FL fan

Yes but nick came out blaming the lsu hatred of bama and such right after it all happened

Pork Twain

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 29, 2017, 03:14:40 pm
Side note we only have like 11 Sr's next season, and not seeing as of yet any early entry candidates, without some attrition we could be looking at a sub 20 player class next year.
In my mind, for a team built like ours, we need the long-term depth that does not allow us to take the full 25 every year.  With this method, you need guys that you started developing as walk-on/red shirts to still be here to lead the team as Jrs/Srs.  If we are signing 25-27 every year, we have problems.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

RaisinHog

Rw 3 would be an early entry candidate ... And maybe Ryan pulley but that's the only ones I can think of ..

Richard Davenport

Not sure there will be a 25th. I bet they save a spot for a transfer.

imtad16

RD, What are the chances Epley accepts our blue shirt offer?

Seebs

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 31, 2017, 12:45:14 pm
Not sure there will be a 25th. I bet they save a spot for a transfer.

So by definition RD, that would be a non-Senior transfer correct?  Senior transfers count against the 85 not the 25. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

WriterWrong

Just lookin around on 247, there are a few players that are at least "warm" on us. Doesn't mean we're a real player at this point, but you never know what could happen on signing day.

Chevin Calloway (who I think we get)
Blake Williams
Deshawn Gulledge
Michael Epley
Ty Clary
Byron Jamar Terry
Quantavius Rogers
Jordan Silver
Gabe Richardson

I don't know what our plans are for signing days as far as numbers. Lots of speculation about is 25 the number and this and that. But, as far as I can tell (because I only know as much as 247 tells me), those are the guys in play for us.

We'll see who goes where. Hope we get the guys the coaches want.

hogfanny

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 29, 2017, 08:24:48 pm
our first three RB's are as good as anyone's including Bama and LSU and just got even deeper and better
I am not up to speed on this, will someone name the player that makes us deeper and better at rb? Please and thanks.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hogfanny on January 31, 2017, 04:22:05 pm
I am not up to speed on this, will someone name the player that makes us deeper and better at rb? Please and thanks.
There is a thread stickied/bonded at the top of this forum listing all of our commits and some bio information as an FYI.

We have Maleek Williams from Fla. and Chase Hayden from Tennessee who are both borderline 4* recruits with very good P5 offer lists.

factchecker

Quote from: hogfanny on January 31, 2017, 04:22:05 pm

Maleek Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI1LH62GsAE

Chase Hayden:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogdomer

Quote from: WriterWrong on January 31, 2017, 03:46:37 pm
Just lookin around on 247, there are a few players that are at least "warm" on us. Doesn't mean we're a real player at this point, but you never know what could happen on signing day.

Chevin Calloway (who
I think we get)
Blake Williams
Deshawn Gulledge
Michael Epley
Ty Clary
Byron Jamar Terry
Quantavius Rogers
Jordan Silver
Gabe Richardson

I don't know what our plans are for signing days as far as numbers. Lots of speculation about is 25 the number and this and that. But, as far as I can tell (because I only know as much as 247 tells me), those are the guys in play for us.

We'll see who goes where. Hope we get the guys the coaches want.

Gulledge and Clary have already committed as walk-ons.

PonderinHog

RedyorNot

Quote from: factchecker on January 31, 2017, 05:20:56 pm
Maleek Williams:

I hope they plan on using Hayden on kick and punt returns from day one. Dude is freaking sick with change of direction and acceleration. Joe Adams 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI1LH62GsAE

Chase Hayden:

WooPig90

Quote from: Hogdomer on January 31, 2017, 05:22:37 pm
Gulledge and Clary have already committed as walk-ons.

Gulledge is a walk-on but Clary is a blueshirt

razorbackfanatic

What's a blue shirt? I'm out to the loop I guess. I know gray and obviously red, but missed the blue somewhere! 😆 I'm guessing maybe invited to walkon for 2 years and then earn a schollie?

King Kong

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on February 01, 2017, 08:28:43 am
What's a blue shirt? I'm out to the loop I guess. I know gray and obviously red, but missed the blue somewhere! 😆 I'm guessing maybe invited to walkon for 2 years and then earn a schollie?

Nope. They get a scholarship when they arrive on campus and count toward to next class. Instead of the previous. It's a loophole around the 25 limit

To be eligible to be a BlueShirt you have to be "unrecruited". You have to meet 3 requirements to be considered "unrecruited"

No Official Visit
No in home visit
Can't sign a NLI

Clary, Henry and Richardson currently meet those requirements

razorbackfanatic

Quote from: King Kong on February 01, 2017, 08:32:43 am
Nope. They get a scholarship when they arrive on campus and count toward to next class. Instead of the previous. It's a loophole around the 25 limit

To be eligible to be a BlueShirt you have to be "unrecruited". You have to meet 3 requirements to be considered "unrecruited"

No Official Visit
No in home visit
Can't sign a NLI

Clary, Henry and Richardson currently meet those requirements

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification man!!