Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surprise Recruit

Started by Pork Twain, January 26, 2017, 11:16:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

Visiting this weekend...

Not really, just wondering what the Recruiting Forum had to do to get knocked down to 6th place on the main forum page.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

yraciv

We lost our mojo. Ever since the heart of the forum went big time payboard on us.

Bubba's Bruisers

Yeah, not much news around here anymore.  Not that much of it was reliable anyway, as the vast majority aren't actually in the know, but it sure was fun to sift through it all.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jgphillips3

Hell, MMQB looks like it has been frozen in amber for millions of years.  This forum is practically booming. 

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

All someone would have to say is the recruit said the coaches were real, coach b was real honest and straight forward, the facilities are top notch. This visit really helped Arkansas' chances. 

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on January 26, 2017, 02:52:09 pm
All someone would have to say is the recruit said the coaches were real, coach b was real honest and straight forward, the facilities are top notch. This visit really helped Arkansas' chances. 

Lather, rinse, repeat
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Every year someone0(s) bring up the secret recruit(s) that will be pulled out of the woodwork.  Then we have the excuse for sucking early on that we are staying simple in the OOC games so as to not show our hand come conference time, followed by the traditional, "BAMA just ain't that good, folks."  All three of these thoughts are just natural and traditional for us Hogs.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 12247 on January 26, 2017, 05:42:04 pm
Every year someone0(s) bring up the secret recruit(s) that will be pulled out of the woodwork.  Then we have the excuse for sucking early on that we are staying simple in the OOC games so as to not show our hand come conference time, followed by the traditional, "BAMA just ain't that good, folks."  All three of these thoughts are just natural and traditional for us Hogs.

I didn't see much of either of the last two in the last couple of seasons.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 26, 2017, 06:40:12 pm
I didn't see much of either of the last two in the last couple of seasons.
The 1st 2 were definitely prevalent around the fanbase this past season...and the season before that....and the one before that etc
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.