Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Report: Major Focus on Defensive Backs

Started by Drew Amman, January 22, 2017, 11:40:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

"cousins with Johnny Lawrence. "  I believe that is supposed to be Giovanni LaFrance.  Transcription person or voice recognition software doesn't know the roster.

greenie

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on January 23, 2017, 12:07:03 am
"cousins with Johnny Lawrence. "  I believe that is supposed to be Giovanni LaFrance.  Transcription person or voice recognition software doesn't know the roster.

That's pretty funny.

1highhog

colbs

Quote from: 1highhog on January 23, 2017, 06:52:37 am
Why so many DB's?
Lost a couple of SRs and have a few that will be seniors next year.  Also, need more talent there overall.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: 1highhog on January 23, 2017, 06:52:37 am
Why so many DB's?

I think we lose 5 DB's after the 2017 season and 7 more after the 2018 season. This would be the time to be building depth for the future though some of those being recruited may have a more immediate impact.
Go Hogs Go!

SDZ_Hog

Moving to a 3-4.  The 4th LB is going to be a nickelback for the most part isn't it?

secneahog

Very nice to have a DC that can recruit. Look at all the talent were going to have at DB.  CPR please give us two more years at Arkansas. 

💯🐗
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

1highhog

Quote from: colbs on January 23, 2017, 08:20:17 am
Lost a couple of SRs and have a few that will be seniors next year.  Also, need more talent there overall.

Okay, thanks.