Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 star DE from Georgia to visit?

Started by Augustus, January 21, 2017, 07:06:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

Sorry if it's already been mentioned on here, but anyone know who this is?

I'm not a member of the 247 site, so can't see any of the details

https://twitter.com/Keith247Sports/status/822966129723396099

Bacon_Bitz

CallThoseHawgs

Oklahawg

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 21, 2017, 07:42:23 pm
Yep. Mid week visit next week

And this is the one that "if it happens we are most fortunate." We are #5 and getting a mid-week - better than nothing and you never know what happens but I wouldn't lose sleep on this one.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

presidenthog

Honestly I said I thought this was brets worst class. I'll admit I was wrong. I hadn't followed recruiting alot this year. I did see most of our commits as we filled up quickly. We have since here lately finally add some star power. If we land most of these guys we are on and will be his best class. We could get any 2 of these 3 of Calloway, Stewart, Bryant and it is his best class.

We most likely will end up with 1. I'm not sure I feel like we have a legit chance with brant. With 1 of those guys I'll consider it on par with last year's class. Get 2 and it might be better.  Somehow get all 3 it is his best for sure. Will fill alot of needs up with great talent.

lefty08

I think we get Calloway, stewart, and a dl. Most likely Malik young
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

JackJohnson

Quote from: lefty08 on January 22, 2017, 07:40:51 am
I think we get Calloway, stewart, and a dl. Most likely Malik young

I think we close with Porter, Cleveland, Fulton,Brandon Jones,Eric Cuffee, Tyrell Alexander and Calvin Bundage.  And the last minute desperation attempt by Florida on Putu doesn't worry me a bit all you negative nellies- he isn't even visiting them!!

Only problem is I don't know that we have room to take all of them!!

southeasthog

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 22, 2017, 08:44:23 am
I think we close with Porter, Cleveland, Fulton,Brandon Jones,Eric Cuffee, Tyrell Alexander and Calvin Bundage.  And the last minute desperation attempt by Florida on Putu doesn't worry me a bit all you negative nellies- he isn't even visiting them!!

You need to take your negative crap somewhere else besides the recruiting forum. Your shtick is getting old.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 22, 2017, 08:44:23 am

Huh! ???

Oklahawg

Calloway and a DL = nice finish to the deepest UA class in a long time.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

onebadrubi

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 22, 2017, 01:01:50 pm

This is becoming a usual Bielema.  We have been saying for the last 2-3 recruiting classes how complete these classes are compared to what we have been use too.  If he can continue this and keep the attrition rate the lowest its been in a long time we are trully building depth.  We are no longer rounding classes out with fliers outside of maybe 1 and are finishing with guys that use to be the strength of classes.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 22, 2017, 02:17:30 pm
This is becoming a usual Bielema.  We have been saying for the last 2-3 recruiting classes how complete these classes are compared to what we have been use too.  If he can continue this and keep the attrition rate the lowest its been in a long time we are trully building depth.  We are no longer rounding classes out with fliers outside of maybe 1 and are finishing with guys that use to be the strength of classes.
Starting to get deep in the OL but before this year we were.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 22, 2017, 02:17:30 pm
I think this class may not rate well, because of all the ATH's but with Calloway, Curl, and probably Young rounding out the class it will rival one of his best here. The upgrade to the secondary and the additional speed and athleticism may make it his best.

Scott7703

[/quote]
Quote from: Oklahawg on January 22, 2017, 01:01:50 pm

I bet we sign 25.

onebadrubi