Started by factchecker, January 19, 2017, 04:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ADavisTheGOAT

LOL he almost had me when he picked up that OU hat then switched to Arkansas.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 19, 2017, 04:02:25 pm
he was trollin all the damn ass sooner fans that been giving him crap!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

A hitter and a ball hawk. Ya'll going to love this kid!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tophawg19

this is the free safety that we have been missing .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Sugar Free Hog

I was about to close the video when he reached for the Oklahoma hat. Glad he is a Hog!
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

The_Boot_stops_here

Good start to what we obviously hope will be a good finish.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 19, 2017, 04:09:07 pm
this is the free safety that we have been missing .
Kam and Buster back there is going to be quite the pair.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 19, 2017, 04:11:33 pm
Good start to what we obviously hope will be a good finish.
Saw this post and bout fell out of my chair, you got a fever son?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 19, 2017, 04:08:26 pm
A hitter and a ball hawk. Ya'll going to love this kid!!
He needs to be in the mix from day 1.love this pickup.

Hoggish1

Message to receivers— running the curl route on him will be dangerous to you health...

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 19, 2017, 04:21:28 pm
He needs to be in the mix from day 1.love this pickup.
he really looks good.

hawgwash

WPS!  Great get.

I don't think I've ever seen a coach attend a commitment announcement.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgwash on January 19, 2017, 04:45:25 pm
WPS!  Great get.

school is a OU farm but is closer to Fayetteville and is in the SEC. Making inroads from Muskogee to Tulsa has been and should be a big priority. I am stoked that Rhoads made the trip over. I hope he turns this defense around!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 19, 2017, 04:47:29 pm
Please decipher the Calloway tweet, or whatever that is by Calloway.
"i see you"

Dominicanhog

Wow,, that came out of nowhere.. awesome...

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

hawginbigd1

Interesting, Kurl intimated to Scout writer that he was told he needed to get on board, cause for his change in time table. Wonder what that means?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 19, 2017, 04:58:47 pm
Interesting, Kurl intimated to Scout writer that he was told he needed to get on board, cause for his change in time table. Wonder what that means?

Stewart?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 19, 2017, 05:01:50 pm
Stewart?
IDK I am guessing it could! I mean it could be a few things because we definitely have more visitors scheduled than available scholarships.

zane

As somebody that lives in OKC and works with a lot of OU fans, my heart is warmed by his trolling of the Boomers.

Glad to have him!
RIP LSUfan

Potosihog

Quote from: hawgwash on January 19, 2017, 04:45:25 pm
WPS!  Great get.

For some reason I didn't think coaches were allowed to attend commitment ceremonies.  Odd that I've never seen it before.  Great get in this young man.  Hopefully we have someone else waiting in the wings to jump on board, maybe a big DL?

tophawg19

Kam and Brown at safety, Chevin and Stewart on the corners With Curtis in the Nickle . Can you dig it

hawginbigd1

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 19, 2017, 05:05:01 pm
Kam and brown at safety Chevin and Stewart on the corners With Curtis in the Nickle . Can you dig it
Borderline Erotic

Hey Super

Just watched his SR hudle highlights. Holy crap, no clue how he isn't ranked higher but whatever glad he's a hog. His senior highlight film looks like a career highlight film.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

hogcam

We need to make room for Stewart no matter what  :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

Kam and Brown at safety, Chevin and Stewart on the corners With Curtis in the Nickle . Can you dig it

The whole positions thing seems to be all over the map.  Yesterday, there were claims that Curl was recruited as a CB and Stewart a S.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hogcam on January 19, 2017, 05:17:38 pm
We need to make room for Stewart no matter what  :razorback:

I'd sure hope we would.

tophawg19

what i've seen of kam is at free safety but he could kust as easily be a top WR too

HardingHog

WOO PIG! Welcome to Hogs, Mr. Curl! It's always awesome to see an Oklahoma kid pick the Hogs over the Sooners and Texas schools!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Curl. Wooo Pig! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

bennyl08

Even with the nickel basically being a starting position nowadays, it's going to be very difficult to keep Curtis from being on the outside vs the #1 receiver, IMO.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

BentonvilleJeff

He looks like a natural. Welcome to the Hogs!

jgphillips3

bennyl08

Just watched his senior highlights and wow. Huge pickup.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

lumphog

B I G  T I M E .......Welcome Mr Curl

TheRazorback500

Getting good news after a tough day at work! Woo pig! Welcome Mr. Curl!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

CamArk08

Does anyone have a link to his commitment video?

Nosboar Accubond

rzrbk4life

excellent pickup! wps!! welcome aboard mr curl
Let's call those hogs!!!!

greenEGnHAWGS

Forgive me if its an obvious answer...but where can I see this video?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Razorback Nation Mr. Kamren Curl.

" GO HOGS "

Nosboar Accubond

This can't be right. He had a Nebraska offer, they got Diaco, Diaco craps gold... ???

Woo Damn Pig

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 19, 2017, 07:16:50 pm
This can't be right. He had a Nebraska offer, they got Diaco, Diaco craps gold... ???

Woo Damn Pig

::)

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ballinhog

I've hated on Bielema a lot since late in the season, not on here really but just in general. But I'll say with him, and then if we get Calloway, the juco DT (forgot his name), and Stewart, I will be very very happy with this class

PigTimePlayer

Awesome....great commit! This class has some great potential on defense with more still out there as possibilities. I expect CPR to really help us get to where we need to be. Great sign to have this commit right after the DC hire was announced. WPS
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

secneahog

Quote from: ballinhog on January 19, 2017, 08:22:39 pm
I've hated on Bielema a lot since late in the season, not on here really but just in general. But I'll say with him, and then if we get Calloway, the juco DT (forgot his name), and Stewart, I will be very very happy with this class

Juco Malik Young, that has a Bama offer.  Plays in the 3-4 and Paul Rhoades is on him.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!