Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terrance Rock

Started by NoogaHog, January 17, 2017, 11:15:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NoogaHog

I know that Saturday Down South is without question the most accurate and up to date with regard to Razorback football. (sarcasm) But they have this kid listed as a hog target. Not much on the interwebs about him. FHS RB who was arrested (wrongly apparently) for burglary.

Are the hogs interested in him? is he walking on? I saw Vandy mentioned on one site. Anybody know anything?

As an aside, I mention the arrest not as a flame, but only because that's all the info I could find. If the PD was wrong, I'm good with that. He's innocent. 'nuff said.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Hogberry Snortcake

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NoogaHog on January 17, 2017, 11:15:31 am
I know that Saturday Down South is without question the most accurate and up to date with regard to Razorback football. (sarcasm) But they have this kid listed as a hog target. Not much on the interwebs about him. FHS RB who was arrested (wrongly apparently) for burglary.

Are the hogs interested in him? is he walking on? I saw Vandy mentioned on one site. Anybody know anything?

As an aside, I mention the arrest not as a flame, but only because that's all the info I could find. If the PD was wrong, I'm good with that. He's innocent. 'nuff said.
known the kid his whole life. He's a good kid and a solid player but not SEC material IMO. The arrest was total BS.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

woodrow hog call

Did the arresting officer get fired after Terrance had been cleared?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Hoggish1

jgphillips3

I'm pretty sure we have Johnny Paper and Bobby Scissors ahead of Terrance Rock.

shshark00

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 17, 2017, 04:23:28 pm

Not possible. Terrance beats Bobby every time.

jgphillips3

Quote from: shshark00 on January 17, 2017, 04:31:17 pm
Not possible. Terrance beats Bobby every time.

True, but I saw Johnny blanket Terrance...so there is that.

ICEman

Don't forget about Eddie Lizard and Julius Spock!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Mason

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading.  The few who learn by observation.  The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.----Will Rogers

SkeeterHawg

That's an interesting group.  I would take Johnny over Terrance, but I think Terrance crushes Bobby.  But at the same time, I have seen Bobby make cuts that Johnny could never handle.  So many choices..it just messes me up.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Mason on January 17, 2017, 05:59:38 pm
First arrest charge was dropped.

This was the second arrest two weeks ago....

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/former-fhs-running-back-arrested-for-fleeing-reckless-driving/636233217

Sounds like a kid who needs some direction in life.  Running from Police just because you do not have a valid driver license or vehicle registration isn't a smart move.  The fines will HURT. 

outlawhogeywells

with the last name of rock.  Is he by chance the son of former track star Brandon Rock

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on January 18, 2017, 12:32:04 pm
with the last name of rock.  Is he by chance the son of former track star Brandon Rock
i know mama, she's Starla Barker. Not positive about Dad.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Porked Tongue

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on January 18, 2017, 12:32:04 pm

Yes.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

T rock toting the rock!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jgphillips3

Rock could crack the lineup and once he's on the field and heats up that first hit will show you what kind of speed he can bring to the team.

NoogaHog

So 2 days later and back to my original question. Are we looking at him as a walk on? Are we even looking? Is he looking?

Porked Tongue

He has talent but issues that would keep him from playing for reputable D-1 programs.(Auburn lock?)

NoogaHog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 19, 2017, 04:25:05 pm
He has talent but issues that would keep him from playing for reputable D-1 programs.(Auburn lock?)

That there is funny!

Birminghog

Is Johnny Paper Jackie's brother?