Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Porter

Started by Hawghiggs, November 23, 2016, 08:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deedster84

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 29, 2017, 12:13:49 pm

Just me or coach B losing a few pounds?

CBB is having sympathetic pregnancy symptoms with his wife. Morning sickness and a cracker diet.

OnTheHillHogFan

Evidently his dad is 6'8 and Danny West said he has gotten taller since he saw him a couple of months ago.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

PonderinHog

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 29, 2017, 11:40:12 am
He was on an official visit to the hill this weekend
I knew that, but I didn't want to start any trouble.   >:(

I have no incite knowledge.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 29, 2017, 03:31:30 pm
I knew that, but I didn't want to start any trouble.   >:(

I have no incite knowledge.

Your incendiary.....

hogman64

Quote from: ricepig on January 28, 2017, 08:14:14 am
Well, he lied to his lead recruiter on Thursday, telling him he was still 100% committed, while failing to mention he was in Norman while they were talking, or so the story goes. I don't see this ship coming back to port.

Imagine that... commit to Kansas  but show a lot of interest to N C State to the point of people predicting a flip......then  decommit from Kansas and commit to Arkansas then decommit from Arkansas and commit to Oklahoma, the only thing that might  stop that guy from flipping around  is signing day....

1highhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2017, 12:41:20 pm
Just sucking it in, probably couldn't talk if he had to..........that, or white, everyone knows it makes you look slimmer, go look in your wife's closet.........

White doesn't make you look slimmer, black does.

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on January 29, 2017, 04:53:50 pm
White doesn't make you look slimmer, black does.

No shite......you all must be accountants, or my sarcasm meter is turned off.....Wilson, did you do that?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2017, 04:59:06 pm
No shite......you all must be accountants, or my sarcasm meter is turned off.....Wilson, did you do that?
LOL

Waldron_Hog

Rice, you're just not very good at sarcasm. ☺

ricepig

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on January 29, 2017, 05:17:09 pm
Rice, you're just not very good at sarcasm. ☺
Well, Ponderin has been learnin me.......

gchamblee

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2017, 09:56:39 am
I definitely aren't an insider on recruiting, in fact what little I post that isn't just my opinion, usually comes with, "heard elsewhere", "being reported elsewhere", etc....

i find that i agree with you more often than not and appreciate your posts regardless.

PonderinHog

Quote from: gchamblee on January 29, 2017, 07:14:44 pm
i find that i agree with you more often than not and appreciate your posts regardless.
He's a trouble maker!  You've been warned.

Bubba's Bruisers

Is Porter projected as a 34 OLB?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Tarheelhawg

Welcome, it was meant to be for you Mr. Porter! WPS!

FANONTHEHILL

A big part of getting Porter is his friendship with Michael Taylor.  Mike did a great job getting him to commit.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

factchecker

January 29, 2017, 10:34:57 pm #115 Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:57:27 pm by factchecker
Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on January 29, 2017, 10:25:40 pm
A big part of getting Porter is his friendship with Michael Taylor.  Mike did a great job getting him to commit.

That's impressive.  You would think that we would have paired him with an instate kid.  I've seen Taylor on the sideline and he is always hyped.  I hope he does great things this season.

Edit:

I think you are mixed up.  Are you thinking about Melvin Johnson?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WooPig90

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on January 29, 2017, 10:25:40 pm

Are you sure that you arent talking about Melvin Johnson? Him and Taylor went to the same CC

ricepig

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 29, 2017, 11:24:50 pm
Are you sure that you arent talking about Melvin Johnson? Him and Taylor went to the same CC

Uh huh....

JackJohnson

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 29, 2017, 11:24:50 pm

FOTH has a son on the team.  I'm pretty sure he knows what he is talking about.  Let's try it to make him mad or he might stop bringing us these type of insider nuggets

ricepig

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 30, 2017, 08:03:03 am
FOTH has a son on the team.  I'm pretty sure he knows what he is talking about.  Let's try it to make him mad or he might stop bringing us these type of insider nuggets

Sometimes, you just try to hard.....

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=625930.0

WooPig90

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 30, 2017, 08:03:03 am

First of all this makes no sense, speak english. Second, im pretty sure only you get mad over people asking if you are sure on something

southeasthog

January 30, 2017, 10:29:30 am #121 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:07:52 am by southeasthog
Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2017, 08:18:18 am
Sometimes, you just try to hard.....

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=625930.0
He is the Bizzaro World jackjohnson. He is posting the excact opposit of his first instinct. Just like George Costanza.

Vantage 8 dude

Being an Arkansas kid I'm particularly happy this young man will have an opportunity to further his career and show case his talents on the Hill. GHG!! :razorback:

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net