Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4th and 2

Started by PORKULATOR, November 18, 2017, 02:31:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

I don't care who you are you can be Saban, Dabo Sweeny, GOD,  you can be any coach in the NCAA and you owe it to your fans to do better than THAT.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

That's how you take a game you've not been behind in all day and lose
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

I'm with everyone else, damn the consequences, FIRE HIM BEFORE HE'S ALOUD AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Cylinder

Not a particularly bad spot -- you could justify either strategy --  but overwhelming stupidity on the call.

Martygit

I still say that it was because Ben's Apartment opens at 2:30 and the game going into overtime would have made him late  :-X
RIP OTR, REV