Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Julie Peoples

Started by hogsam, November 17, 2017, 08:25:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsam

Just listen to her press conference.  She is sharp and speaks very intelligently.  If you have a chance you should listen to it. Trey Bitty posted it.

Troll-ingmotor

Quote from: hogsam on November 17, 2017, 08:25:10 pm
Just listen to her press conference.  She is sharp and speaks very intelligently.  If you have a chance you should listen to it. Trey Bitty posted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkmw23KjXzQ

I will follow her.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Troll-ingmotor on November 17, 2017, 08:26:57 pm

I will follow her.
I'm pretty sure our interim AD isn't looking for stalkers
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

devildoghawg

The ability to speak well doesn't mean you can lead an SEC athletic department.  If she was the most qualified candidate, and she very well may be, I'm sure she will be in for consideration.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

TebowHater

No way we fired JL to hire one of his inferiors.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Troll-ingmotor on November 17, 2017, 08:26:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkmw23KjXzQ

I will follow her.

Well, that wasn't her.  But does Clay Travis still have a job after that?

RebelliousHog

Quote from: TebowHater on November 17, 2017, 08:38:11 pm
No way we fired JL to hire one of his inferiors.

Only in job title. She may be superior in intellect and job performance
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

The NewEra

I'm not particularly impressed.  I found her to be evasive in her answers.  Sure she wants the job, but she won't admit it. 

I'm not even sure why she had a press conference other than to smile and say here I am.  She said she's proud of her group which is the same staff that was brought in by Jeff after the purge and the staff that no one seems to believe has any understanding of what it means to be a Razorback Fan.

Did anyone learn anything from that press conference?

Paragould Bulldog